• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Rolex212

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/7/19
What do you think should happen here? do you think you earned a Perm? Maybe confession time and beg for mercy from the merciless.

I could go for a Perm as long as it doesn't look like ramen noodles

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Not trying to be offensive. Thieves, cheats and liars have no bottom to their depravity bucket. Especially when they take advantage of those that trust them.

:rolleyes:

Witch hunt

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Any further BS about the Geek will not be looked upon fondly, Mmmmmkay? Give it a break and that goes for the homophobic slurs as well, someone needs to reread our rules.

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Any further BS about the Geek will not be looked upon fondly, Mmmmmkay? Give it a break and that goes for the homophobic slurs as well, someone needs to reread our rules.

Agree the slurs are uncalled for

egroegart

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/7/13
Wow, that was a great catch. I'm sorry, I just read the sales thread and I forget your name, (who caught him) But that was amazing. I am getting back into it, but I remember doing the same thing. I would go through the sales and then if one looked iffy I would start searching google, and other sites, and gen sites. and ebay, I had one catch like this that the watch just looked too good to be true and I ended up and found it on google images on some gen website. The guy just literally copied and pasted the pics from the website and was selling a watch he didn't even own. lol. and that was a gen and not a rep. It was a crazy lucky ass find. but I was really proud of that one. lol. This one is just as good or better than that one. So great job on it. Makes me motivated to get started on that again. It's tedious work but it's worth it. I can understand a noob coming on here and listing a watch for a profit because they don't understand the rules. I could care less about profit, and I've probably given more watches and parts away on here than I have selling. and my friends have given me parts and whole watches just the same. That's why we're here. That's one thing that makes this community great. I know not everyone is into that, but my friends on here, we have sent each other watches and parts just becuase we want to. We're not here to profit. If you want to make a profit, then become a vendor. But what really gets me is the lying. No place in my world for a liar.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Like where you park a car ??

lol

Maybe he meant Garage band.