• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
I agree with smoke there is something really dodgy going on next door. Only selected individuals can do whatever they want to do next door... I have screen shots to prove it but I'll leave that for another day and another thread

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I agree with you 100%

RG is the replica watch Forum for gays Im afraid.... Fcked up spiderman theme colors....cant stand that Place.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: flex9609 and Smoke

Rolex212

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/7/19
Is this where I give you the lecture about making second accounts? What were you thinking?

This is the time lol
I was thinking of cruising M2M for watches so I don't have to wait for Chinese shipping

Reactions: Flyin_gnome

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Guys less of The Geek bashing and no more accusing staff on other fora of shit.

I have seen the staff here accused of all sorts of shit on other fora so I know how it feels. I will not let it stand here.

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Well, that's great news. I bought the WBK version from you not the JF one with gen leather. I have over 60 watches, and I don't remember which is which.

I take back my false comment.

I apologize Larry.

I accept
We good fam

Reactions: efajri

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Lol I dont even own any reps only gens you mug and I'm not on ig go play with your boy friend larry ha ha you fake mug your as bad as him lol you should be in the brig

Yes you are Garage