• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Rolex212 It’s a real shame when it’s so dead and boring everywhere else so you end up trying to sock yourself in on here again to at least be able to read on an active board. :hehehe:

We caught you long ago, don’t get hyped. Now have fun in here. :lol:

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
You really want to be in a forum you tell us is shite, huh?
Dude, stay the hell out, it would be best trust me . . .

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Larry you and I used to talk regularly, you even asked me if I was interested in being a mod on Horologyboard when you were admin there.

When this thread unfolded I was truly gutted and defended you among staff, unfortunately it turned out to be true. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-pepsi-inserts

Reactions: WingNut

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Whole situation was pretty ironic. Come on Rolex212 you got nothing to say for once???

Reactions: Warrcraft

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Inbe4 the army marches in

reptime101

15/9/18
Post his personal information :)

its really a pity that we have quite a few scammers that try to steal such insignificant amounts. must be in a very desperate situation.

Larry you and I used to talk regularly, you even asked me if I was interested in being a mod on Horologyboard when you were admin there.

When this thread unfolded I was truly gutted and defended you among staff, unfortunately it turned out to be true. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-pepsi-inserts

Sorry to hear that

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I bought cartier balon bleu from Larry at RG late spring, and it was stated that the leather strap is gen. Now, I am not sure if it is. Oh geez.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

its really a pity that we have quite a few scammers that try to steal such insignificant amounts. must be in a very desperate situation.

Nah, no need everyone knows who Larry is, he posted his location many times so no big secret. It is a pity as he was a good guy, he liked to stir shit but he was not the worst. I was just shocked when he tried to profit here. That was not the bad part really. It was lying to staff that I found hard to believe.

Anyone know if he is still active on Repgeek?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13

Sorry to hear that

Should I post it?

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I bought cartier balon bleu from Larry at RG late spring, and it was stated that the leather strap is gen. Now, I am not sure if it is. Oh geez.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

It will be fake I'm afraid

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Mods need to be notified on Rg scammer must be executed and removed from Rg.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I am now sad :( ...it's part of the game I guess.

No it's not part of the game .we need to remove this scmmers. Like I've been saying for years.calling him and his mates out .
ps last post was a prediction text typo I din not mean executed lol.i meant to say extradited .but scammer should be executed imo.