• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

stanevo6

computer says no
29/5/17
The Low Lands
in Holland we let inmates out of jail to go to home or work and so on, but they wear some sort of bracelet around their ankles for tracking purposes. You could ask the Boss for such a deal. :)

Rolex212

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/7/19
in Holland we let inmates out of jail to go to home or work and so on, but they wear some sort of bracelet around their ankles for tracking purposes. You could ask the Boss for such a deal. :)

I need to buy some more links but sure we can make that happen

Reactions: stanevo6

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
Rolex212
I must say you have handled your stay extemely well and politely. I like nothing more than to come down and give the inmates a good bashing. But on this occasion it would feel out of place. You are an anomaly, which is confusing. I hope they are feeding you well.

Last edited:

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Rolex212
I must say you have handled your stay extemely well and politely. I like nothing more than to come down and give the inmates a good bashing. But on this occasion it would feel out of place. You are an anomaly, which is confusing. I hope they are feeding you well.

What am I gonna do be aggressive and a moron?
Not in my nature
I know what was done and I still have a love for a lot of the people on here

That being said please fill my commissary

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
What am I gonna do be aggressive and a moron?
Not in my nature
I know what was done and I still have a love for a lot of the people on here

That being said please fill my commissary

Most do behave badly, or lie like the infamous loumo and his pretend friend who hacked his account and sold watches that he knew nothing about.
I'll get some good reading for you next visit.

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
Most do behave badly, or lie like the infamous loumo and his pretend friend who hacked his account and sold watches that he knew nothing about.
I'll get some good reading for you next visit.

I like this guy

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I think a lot of you are forgetting, he was caught lying multiple times. He had multiple chances to come clean and had he done it at that early stage he would have been in trouble, but not the same consequence as he faces now.

Whether he's the worlds nicest guy, doesn't matter. You can't gain back that trust, and thus he should never be unbanned. If you get caught out like he did, you should own up, he was given plenty of chances to. He chose the path of deceit, and truthfully that is his real character. When push comes to shove he would rather deceive than tell the truth.

In the end actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap. All that you see here, is just more of that.

His actions demonstrate his character.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

Rolex212

INMATE
18/7/19
I think a lot of you are forgetting, he was caught lying multiple times. He had multiple chances to come clean and had he done it at that early stage he would have been in trouble, but not the same consequence as he faces now.

Whether he's the worlds nicest guy, doesn't matter. You can't gain back that trust, and thus he should never be unbanned. If you get caught out like he did, you should own up, he was given plenty of chances to. He chose the path of deceit, and truthfully that is his real character. When push comes to shove he would rather deceive than tell the truth.

In the end actions speak louder than words, talk is cheap. All that you see here, is just more of that.

Leave it to the UK to take the fun out of something

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

Thanks. Exactly this.