Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rawbe View Post
    Ah got it. You’re just here seeking attention.
    I just think it's kind you came to visit

Comment

Not sure i've been mostly in HB haven't seen him post there

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex212 View Post
        Also I've worked with TDs before I know how it works
        if you are that smart enough and experienced chap what the fuck are you doing in brig then? Aren't you ashamed at all? Scamming git... At RWI you are finished, don't you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by jibuti View Post

if you are that smart enough and experienced chap what the fuck are you doing in brig then? Aren't you ashamed at all? Scamming git... At RWI you are finished, don't you know that?
          Again have never scammed anyone
          anyone whoever bought from me got the watch they paid for

Comment

Comment

Watching my drink around you...

Comment

Lol, he's got you sussed out Jibuti!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerBubba View Post
                  Lol, he's got you sussed out Jibuti!!!!
                  meh.... am Just trying to behave here, redboy....

Comment

meh.... am Just trying to behave here, redboy....
                    Thank you for visiting

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex212 View Post

Watching my drink around you...
                      Burn....

Comment

Not making any assumptions but I was surprised to see this as I have not been around much lately...
                        Last edited by WingNut; 03-11-19, 14:04.
                        "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
                        One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Originally posted by WingNut View Post
                          Not making any assumptions but I was surprised to see this as I have not been around much lately...
                          Happens
                          Only Euros can profit on gen parts here
                          Unless we assume they just drop parts to the community at cost or below all the time

Comment

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
                            RM#1:
                            I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

Comment

This is the only thing i will be posting here but i just had to say I find it QUITE ironic you banned a decent member IN MULTIPLE forums for marking up some shitty Gen inserts when crap like this: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...610-submariner

has been allowed for some time now knowing damn well this is not what they originally paid for it. We see this almost every week with overcharges and straight bullcrap like “brushed as per gen = $100” or Gen crystals bring sold for more than $380 or Gen 3135 datewheels USED for more than $170 when we know and anyone familiar with gen parts prices know this is all a big scam and huge profits are being made. You all know who the REAL profiteers are in this forum. This is the reason why some very respected and very knowledgeable members simply stopped contributing to RWI because no one gave two shits when it was brought up. Funnily enough and sadly at the same time, this same group of guys you called “the mob” STILL continue behind the shadows to look out for this place and look out for it’s members even if 90% of the shit that goes down is overlooked, ignored or “justified”. All I know is that I’ve known Larry for about 2 years now. In 2 years, I’ve seen Larry give away watches, I’ve seen him helping people during hard times by giving them money or send them goods directly to their house, Ive seen him get scammed and forgiving. I’ve seen him defend MOST of RWI mods even knowing of the crap that never gets resolved. He is not only a friend but a decent man with honor and principles specially with the people he cares for and I don’t think he deserves all the backlash for having done 2% of what others do 80% off on pretty much a WEEKLY basis yet they are regarded as upstanding members.

Comment

Working...
                                X