Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaleM View Post

Explain that if you have the time. On the surface it looks strange.
    He got banned for profiteering/lying according to the thread below. Hence the second account.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-pepsi-inserts

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex212 View Post

Quetip is correct
      As always
      Last edited by QueTip; 24-10-19, 19:15. Reason: Staff edit

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
      RM#1:
      I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by QueTip View Post

As always
        Oh you!

Comment

Quetip is correct
          What do you think should happen here? do you think you earned a Perm? Maybe confession time and beg for mercy from the merciless.

Comment

What do you think should happen here? do you think you earned a Perm? Maybe confession time and beg for mercy from the merciless.
            I could go for a Perm as long as it doesn't look like ramen noodles

Comment

I could go for a Perm as long as it doesn't look like ramen noodles
              Has to be better than looking like shit.

Comment

Has to be better than looking like shit.
                Not offended try again lol

Comment

Not offended try again lol
                  Not trying to be offensive. Thieves, cheats and liars have no bottom to their depravity bucket. Especially when they take advantage of those that trust them.

Comment

Not trying to be offensive. Thieves, cheats and liars have no bottom to their depravity bucket. Especially when they take advantage of those that trust them.

Witch hunt

Comment

Witch hunt
                      more like bitch hunt... and they found you
                      I buy broken watches

SH3185 GMT 116710 Build
                      ARF 904 Steel Testing

Comment

Any further BS about the Geek will not be looked upon fondly, Mmmmmkay? Give it a break and that goes for the homophobic slurs as well, someone needs to reread our rules.

************************************************** ********
                        People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
                        ************************************************** *************
                        hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
                        ************************************************** ********
                        When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Originally posted by trailboss99 View Post
                          Any further BS about the Geek will not be looked upon fondly, Mmmmmkay? Give it a break and that goes for the homophobic slurs as well, someone needs to reread our rules.
                          Agree the slurs are uncalled for

Comment

Wow, that was a great catch. I'm sorry, I just read the sales thread and I forget your name, (who caught him) But that was amazing. I am getting back into it, but I remember doing the same thing. I would go through the sales and then if one looked iffy I would start searching google, and other sites, and gen sites. and ebay, I had one catch like this that the watch just looked too good to be true and I ended up and found it on google images on some gen website. The guy just literally copied and pasted the pics from the website and was selling a watch he didn't even own. lol. and that was a gen and not a rep. It was a crazy lucky ass find. but I was really proud of that one. lol. This one is just as good or better than that one. So great job on it. Makes me motivated to get started on that again. It's tedious work but it's worth it. I can understand a noob coming on here and listing a watch for a profit because they don't understand the rules. I could care less about profit, and I've probably given more watches and parts away on here than I have selling. and my friends have given me parts and whole watches just the same. That's why we're here. That's one thing that makes this community great. I know not everyone is into that, but my friends on here, we have sent each other watches and parts just becuase we want to. We're not here to profit. If you want to make a profit, then become a vendor. But what really gets me is the lying. No place in my world for a liar.

Comment

Yes you are Garage

Like where you park a car ??

lol
                              QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post

Like where you park a car ??

lol
                                Maybe he meant Garage band.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
                                There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
                                ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
                                https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
                                Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X