Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the brig Rolex212 aka LarryZek

Rolex212 It’s a real shame when it’s so dead and boring everywhere else so you end up trying to sock yourself in on here again to at least be able to read on an active board.

We caught you long ago, don’t get hyped. Now have fun in here.
    Last edited by QueTip; 23-10-19, 06:27. Reason: Staff edit

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
    RM#1:
    I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

You really want to be in a forum you tell us is shite, huh?
    Dude, stay the hell out, it would be best trust me . . .

People always forget, the correct sequence is rape, pillage THEN burn. sfa437
    hmm - from what I know of Guanaco all he'll do is try to make the trouble more fun.... greg_r
    When you say modding, do you mean repeatedly hitting it with a hammer? Mickey Padge

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens

Comment

Larry you and I used to talk regularly, you even asked me if I was interested in being a mod on Horologyboard when you were admin there.

When this thread unfolded I was truly gutted and defended you among staff, unfortunately it turned out to be true. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-pepsi-inserts

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
      https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Whole situation was pretty ironic. Come on Rolex212 you got nothing to say for once???

TitleistRolex: my question wasn't to ask "Hey QueDick can you tell any flaws of this watch or that watch?!"
        RM#1:
        I’ll give you my cell and FaceTime me and I’ll show you wealth you petty lil child

QFOAHDT

Comment

Inbe4 the army marches in

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Post his personal information

its really a pity that we have quite a few scammers that try to steal such insignificant amounts. must be in a very desperate situation.

Originally posted by C Master View Post
            Larry you and I used to talk regularly, you even asked me if I was interested in being a mod on Horologyboard when you were admin there.

When this thread unfolded I was truly gutted and defended you among staff, unfortunately it turned out to be true. https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-pepsi-inserts
            Sorry to hear that
            Last edited by reptime101; 23-10-19, 20:52.

Comment

I bought cartier balon bleu from Larry at RG late spring, and it was stated that the leather strap is gen. Now, I am not sure if it is. Oh geez.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
              https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

robbing cunt

Comment

Originally posted by reptime101 View Post
                  Post his personal information

its really a pity that we have quite a few scammers that try to steal such insignificant amounts. must be in a very desperate situation.
                  Nah, no need everyone knows who Larry is, he posted his location many times so no big secret. It is a pity as he was a good guy, he liked to stir shit but he was not the worst. I was just shocked when he tried to profit here. That was not the bad part really. It was lying to staff that I found hard to believe.

Anyone know if he is still active on Repgeek?

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Despite what happened here I still hope he is alright.

Has anyone heard from him?

Rx4Time jack1980 Soldier2304 bangsters 2fake4u

The collection

Comment

Anyone know if he is still active on Repgeek?

well he did pay a visit to RG today....

Comment

smoke Your boys in the slammer! JK..wow right?

Comment

Despite what happened here I still hope he is alright.

Has anyone heard from him?

Rx4Time jack1980 Soldier2304 bangsters 2fake4u
                          I've seen him flexing some franken watches in rolex enthusiast facebook groups, I guess he is fine
                          Everything's for sale, I got 5 passports, I'm never going to jail!

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus View Post

I've seen him flexing some franken watches in rolex enthusiast facebook groups, I guess he is fine
                            Oh Larry

RM#1:

QFOAHDT

Comment

Originally posted by Vvvlllooo View Post
                              smoke Your boys in the slammer! JK..wow right?
                              Ha ha he a total mug and deserves everything he gets little scammer ha ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
                              X