• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weclome to the brig Stretcherfetcher

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
fucking pussies , next time cover your own asses , next time dont come whining to us us when you you fucked in the ass by this dude

every goddamned one of you should be ashamed ....

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
fucking pussies , next time cover your own asses , next time dont come whining to us us when you you fucked in the ass by this dude

every goddamned one of you should be ashamed ....

Stop holding back, let your true feelings out. It's no good bottling it up!

Maybe new member sign up conditions should include new T&Cs - if evidence of fraud is uncovered, members must be prepared to report it. Instaban if they don't. Just a thought.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Well piss on it I guess , next time he comes back (and i know he will ) ill just ban him , ill not waste my time again on this shit .

Thanks for the support guys !

Yeah Dave, I'm right there with you. As you and God as my witness, every "victim" has my personal email and phone number...and you don't get the last one unless I want you to have it. I heard from a couple, but they went radio silent. After all of the PMs, after all of the texts saying I'm mad as hell and I'm pressing charges...then they all lay down like little baby bitches. I figured this post would kind of jumpstart the process.

If this gets me Brig time, I don't care, but I'm calling all of them out by name right here and now.

So Martycus , mrtaylor88 , nzizu davealum , and rolex79 - you're nothing more than a bunch of little bitches, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.. Nzizu at least had the balls to say he wasn't going to do anything. Dave and Matt just straight up ghosted and never even answered his PMs except for one early thread. Marty was too busy feeding his kids' pancakes and going on vacation. And Daniel just couldn't seem to pull himself away from work emergencies to do shit other than thank me profusely and talk shit about how mad he was and what he was going to do.

Dave as my witness, I was willing to do a Go Fund Me and go to South Carolina. Hell, for a couple of cases of Stone Cold IPA, and I knew two guys local who would go pay him a not so friendly visit. If I had the time and the fuck you money like I did when I was making the oilfield money, I would have done it myself...but these pesky little things like bills and retirement got in the way.

YOU had legal support from the local sheriff's office and Cicero , free of charge. Between Raddave and myself, we spent countless hours chasing things down, being on the phone with the authorities, and whatever else. And God Bless Glaude ... he spent a few days compiling electronic evidence of Cory being on this very site. I actually cross-referenced his cell phone IP pings that would prove where he was when he did it. But do you fuckers care? Fuck no you don't.

Truth: I would respect all of you more if you just said "fuck you guys, we ain't doing shit." Then again, you probably wouldn't even give us the pleasure.

I'll say this again and I'm done: When it happens again, and it will, we will all blame you. And truth: You don't even deserve to call yourselves members here.

There, I said it...fight me. At least I'll take my punishment like a man instead of a bitch.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
If they brig you I’ll come visit and refill your commissary BOD. I respect you for what you’ve done for these members even if they’re too stupid to do what is right.

Its unfortunate that MORE members of our forum will get scammed when Cory strikes again because these few who had the chance to stop him decided not to.

How unfortunate.

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Thanks for everyone's hard work on this, it is nice to see the hard work you all put in. Raddave Glaude BigOffshoreDaddy (anyone else I missed)
It really is a shame noone has put the final nail into the coffin... It's a shame that your hardwork has gone unrewarded this time... But please carry on doing this. It's awesome and next time this cunt might not be as lucky as to get 'victims' that let scum get away with this level of scamming.