• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weclome to the brig Stretcherfetcher

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
If he's in California I can pay him a visit ????????

No. We want this done legally. Besides, I have family, friends, former colleagues, and a few acquaintances in the area. If I wanted him bad enough, he'd already be gotten.

However, I am happy to announce the following:

Today I spoke with the appropriate law enforcement agency regarding this. The members who are presently affected have been given what they need to pursue charges against this individual. Further, I have spread the word to other parts on the board that if the were affected a year ago or recently, contact me and I'll give them the information they'll need to do the same. Nice thing about South Carolina, there's no statute of limitations, so they can nail his ass for the stuff he did last year, too...if they come forward.

Anyway, I know of a couple who are going to file. We'll see who else follows suit. Too many people have worked too damn hard to get to where we are now. They need to carry it home.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
If he's in California I can pay him a visit ????????

No. We want this done legally. Besides, I have family, friends, former colleagues, and a few acquaintances in the area. If I wanted him bad enough, he'd already be gotten.

Today I spoke with the appropriate law enforcement agency regarding this. The members who are presently affected have been given what they need to pursue charges against this individual. Further, I have spread the word to other parts on the board that if the were affected a year ago or recently, contact me and I'll give them the information they'll need to do the same. Nice thing about South Carolina, there's no statute of limitations, so they can nail his ass for the stuff he did last year, too...if they come forward.

Anyway, I know of a couple who are going to file. We'll see who else follows suit. Too many people have worked too damn hard to get to where we are now. They need to carry it home.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas

Bill_C

21/10/19
North of Mexico, South of Canada
This sort of diligence by this community is pretty awesome. I'm glad I joined here... not that I have anything against the folks next door where I also frequent, but just saying that the thoroughness of this investigation is awe inspiring and comforting. We all take risks in this hobby, but we also extend a certain amount of trust as well. Glad to see that trust is protected here. Thanks for all you guys/gals do.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Well, I have an update, if you want to call it that. And if you're easily triggered or offended, whatever...I don't give a shit at this point.

After several weeks of hard work, investigative work, leg work, and just work in general, nothing has been done by the "victims".

Let me repeat that.

NOTHING. NOT A FUCKING THING.

Staff and myself moved heaven and earth to set all of you "victims" up for success. I took the time to PM each and every "victim", coach them on what to do, whom they needed to call, and everything else needed to be done to help them out, to put this motherfucker behind bars for years...YEARS. After all of the work that was done for you, after all of the smack talk that people did, after all of the things the "victims" said that they would do, what did the "victims" do?

Not only has Cory, aka Splitfall, aka Stretcherfetcher, gotten away with this not once but twice that we know of, because of everyone that didn't do anything about this son of a bitch, he will do it again. For those of you who were his first "victims", for those of you who were his latest "victims", for those of you who talked a million dollars worth of shit without two pennies in your pocket to rub together, let me say this here and now:

Because of you, he will strike again. Now it's not a matter of "if", but it is a matter of "when". And when he does we will not only blame him, I will personally blame you "victims" as well. YOU had the power to stop this. YOU had the power to show Cory that actions have consequences. And YOU had the power to put this person away for at least a couple of years. We gave YOU that power, and what did YOU do?

All of you "victims" should be ashamed of yourselves, every last fucking one of you. Save your sorrys, save your apologies, save your excuses. The good members of the boards and myself don't want to hear it.

Anyway folks, we tried and we failed. Maybe next time somebody will do something.

Maybe...but I seriously doubt it. Whatever.

BOD

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well, I have an update, if you want to call it that. And if you're easily triggered or offended, whatever...I don't give a shit at this point.

After several weeks of hard work, investigative work, leg work, and just work in general, nothing has been done by the "victims".

Let me repeat that.

Staff and myself moved heaven and earth to set all of you "victims" up for success. I took the time to PM each and every "victim", coach them on what to do, whom they needed to call, and everything else needed to be done to help them out, to put this motherfucker behind bars for years...YEARS. After all of the work that was done for you, after all of the smack talk that people did, after all of the things the "victims" said that they would do, what did the "victims" do?

Not only has Cory, aka Splitfall, aka Stretcherfetcher, gotten away with this not once but twice that we know of, because of everyone that didn't do anything about this son of a bitch, he will do it again. For those of you who were his first "victims", for those of you who were his latest "victims", for those of you who talked a million dollars worth of shit without two pennies in your pocket to rub together, let me say this here and now:

Because of you, he will strike again. Now it's not a matter of "if", but it is a matter of "when". And when he does we will not only blame him, I will personally blame you "victims" as well. YOU had the power to stop this. YOU had the power to show Cory that actions have consequences. And YOU had the power to put this person away for at least a couple of years. We gave YOU that power, and what did YOU do?

All of you "victims" should be ashamed of yourselves, every last fucking one of you. Save your sorrys, save your apologies, save your excuses. The good members of the boards and myself don't want to hear it.

Anyway folks, we tried and we failed. Maybe next time somebody will do something.

Maybe...but I seriously doubt it. Whatever.

BOD

Well Bill , we just just wait for the next time this cum guzzler does it again , and i will feel bad , but i will invest no effort to come to a resolution .....what a fucking shame

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Well Bill , we just just wait for the next time this cum guzzler does it again , and i will feel bad , but i will invest no effort to come to a resolution .....what a fucking shame.

Yes, sir, it is. A total fucking shame. I would name names, but that wouldn't do any good anyway. But when Cory does it again, you bet your ass I will.

Reactions: Glaude and Raddave

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
More than disappointing given all the effort we've made behind the scene.

I won't say more, but I don't think less...

Reactions: BigOffshoreDaddy

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yes, sir, it is. A total fucking shame. I would name names, but that wouldn't do any good anyway. But when Cory does it again, you bet your ass I will.

Ill plus one on you on that ....we bust our asses to right wrongs , and lazy ppl just sit and want shit handed back to them ....get the fuck out of here

Reactions: tripdog

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Glaude I second that.

And Dave, I though long and hard when I typed that very thing...and then I erased it. But yeah, if you're a victim, just leave. And if you bitch about how "busy" you've been with work and stuff, save it. I've got all the PMs and texts with every member. I'm up at 0300 every weekday morning to go to work, and I STILL found time to help all of your sorry asses.

Anyway, I'm done. If any of you care, do a search and you'll know exactly whom we're referring to. And then let them know how we really feel.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Glaude I second that.

And Dave, I though long and hard when I typed that very thing...and then I erased it. But yeah, if you're a victim, just leave. And if you bitch about how "busy" you've been with work and stuff, save it. I've got all the PMs and texts with every member. I'm up at 0300 every weekday morning to go to work, and I STILL found time to help all of your sorry asses.

Anyway, I'm done. If any of you care, do a search and you'll know exactly whom we're referring to. And then let them know how we really feel.

BOD please know , those of us in the knowing really do appreciate your help , but as you know , we cant win all :(

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Among men, simply stated there are those that do and those that don't. Leaders and followers.
If not for those that take it upon themselves ( without hesitation) to do for others what others don't do for themselves there would be no progress. There would be no justice, no freedoms, no rights.
Those that choose to sit idly by and do nothing will never realize the sacrifices endured on thier behalf.
There will come a time when those that rely on others to fight thier battles will suffer the consequences.
To BigOffshoreDaddy, Raddave, Glaude - Sincere Respect !

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
BigOffshoreDaddy

Thanks for all the hard work. Cory Dean will eventually get what’s coming to him. It looks like Emma Dean is in on it too or, at the very least, enabling his criminal activity. We can’t force anybody to step up and do the right thing, and I really don’t know how some of these guys function in the real world without testicles.

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
BigOffshoreDaddy

Thanks for all the hard work. Cory Dean will eventually get what’s coming to him. It looks like Emma Dean is in on it too or, at the very least, enabling his criminal activity. We can’t force anybody to step up and do the right thing, and I really don’t know how some of these guys function in the real world without testicles.

True. But when you get commitments (and Dave is witness to this) that would put this guy away for a couple two, three years, it's just messed up. Be that as it may, it's just sad that we were this close.

Mrgkman

Known Member
13/8/18
You do it because it is right and right can be painful. Right can be slow. Right can seem geeky. But right is never wrong. This world needs more right and less wrongs. Your work is appreciated. Chest out, chin in, and walk tall!

Agreed 100%.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Just like Doc Holliday says in Tombstone... “Oh, make no mistake, it’s not revenge he’s after, it’s a reckoning.”

Sent from the RWI App

Mrgkman

Known Member
13/8/18
True. But when you get commitments (and Dave is witness to this) that would put this guy away for a couple two, three years, it's just messed up. Be that as it may, it's just sad that we were this close.

I’m shocked at the hard work you’ve put into this and not a single guy came forward to get this finalized “or at least legitimized and taken to the next step.” I have a background in law enforcement and as far as the law is concerned, without a “victim,” there is no crime. I have sold a handful of watches M2M here and fortunately, every transaction has gone smoothly. It’s because of guys like you BOD that I have faith in this community of ours. Hopefully I never get scammed but if I ever do, I sure as hell know who I’m going to contact. It’s guys like BOD that make this forum what it is.

Kind of goes without saying but to any new members purchasing or selling M2M... trust but verify. Don’t be afraid so do a little research on a potential buyer or seller - ask for references. If something is JDLR “just doesn’t look right” stop what you’re doing and do some digging. Get the guy you’re doing the transaction with on the phone and have a quick conversation. A lot of the time you can sniff BS out with a quick phone call. If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it’s a duck!!

Thank you to the mods who put in all of the hard work running this ship. I can’t even imagine what you guys go through on a daily basis keeping everything together.

Long live RWI.

Sent from the RWI App

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
I salute BigOffshoreDaddy and all of the staff for their efforts, but this is very unfortunate. The worst part is that Cory is probably reading this thread as a guest or on a sock account and KNOWS he can do it again because the victims are enabling him to do so. What a shame.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I second what Dave said BoD, appreciate all you've done to try to make it happen and I know this subject really mattered to you !

Just for those people that didn't do anything, maybe because they thought this would lead nowhere and do anything else but trouble.

We had another repeating scammer from Island, well known from everybody, he was going completely unpunished, until he scammed the wrong guy, we communicated a lot via PM, we helped him get everything he needed, and the scammer was exposed in the national press and sent back the watch he scammed to this member.

It only takes one guy to act as it should to make those kinds of people stop, they strive because you, the victim, allow them to do it.

There's a lot more psychology behind that, but whatever reason make you renounce to press charges, they are not valid.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
If the sales section of RWI was like the sales sections of The Rolex Forum, The Vintage Rolex forum, or WUS etc you wouldn't get any help from Admin or Mods if you got scammed - as far as they are concerned it's your problem and nobody else's.

Reactions: DD60

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Well piss on it I guess , next time he comes back (and i know he will ) ill just ban him , ill not waste my time again on this shit .

Thanks for the support guys !

Reactions: DD60