• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weclome to the brig Stretcherfetcher

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
How do the barcode scanners come into play ..

you know , squat 3 times and spread your asscheeks ......bcs bar code scanner

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I'm trying but I can't find my bar code .. your instructions were unclear.

Well thats where the professionals come it , they will find it

butt-tattoo-barcode.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
if its in there ....LOL

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
if its in there ....LOL

OH GOD I'm making an appointment with my Primary physician first thing in the morning! If it's gone missing I hope it doesn't have any important personal information on it .. like my Social Security number or RWI password .. never mind I'm going to the ER, will report back with my findings.

Reactions: Raddave

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
C Master He seems to intentionally drop his soap and feel instant gratification .. he must be using the upgraded QR codes for it to be instantaneous?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
C Master He seems to intentionally drop his soap and feel instant gratification .. he must be using the upgraded QR codes for it to be instantaneous?

They are clearly on display. Please see left shoulder. These are the upgraded QRs.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Dickdweller, I come in peace, why don’t you use your good detective skills to find the dick tattoed prick here?

Last edited:

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
We know where he is and it's being dealt with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

After what he did with TC he may find out a lot more about him. That way we could add more pressure and shame to his environment.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
If he's in California I can pay him a visit ????????

Trust me, I have family, friends, colleagues, and former acquaintances in his area...he can be visited. However, Southern law enforcement doesn't look kindly on vigilante justice.

However, I am happy to announce the following:

I spoke to the appropriate law enforcement agency in South Carolina, and have passed along to all the present victims what they need to do to bring this individual to justice.

I've also posted that if any other members were affected the first time by Splitfall, to contact me regarding that as well. It seems that there's no Statute of Limitations on crimes in South Carolina, so they'll be happy to look at those as well.

Anyway, that's it. We've gotten the members this far, the rest is up to them.

Reactions: Glaude and tripdog