• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Weclome to the brig Stretcherfetcher

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
So did anybody do anything today? I've heard nothing.

I'm sure they've done just as much as was done last time. It seems this thread is going to die like the last one and Cory Dean will be back again in 6 months to swindle another unsuspecting member out of his watch/money.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I have no skin in this game either way, but I think some of the hesitation might be on the part of those who sold a watch to him (which I completely understand). The concern from that direction of course would be that you sold a counterfeit item and are in effect admitting to this. Now for someone who purchased a watch from him, there should be no concern or hesitation because it is not illegal to buy or own a counterfeit watch in the US. If anything this would put him in the position of having illegally sold a counterfeit item in addition to the fraudulent chargeback. It saddens me to see the same scumbag do this over and over without any repercussions. BigOffshoreDaddy I personally appreciate your continued efforts as well as all the mods and admins involved. Sadly as was said I don't think anyone will be willing to come forth.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
I get what you're saying Rx. However, in speaking directly with law enforcement regarding this, they care more about the theft than they do about the goods. At least where this is concerned.

Now if it was cocaine... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: opus42

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
This is what I just wrote in private to a group of people, and I want you all to know what I've done, again.

OK, here's what I know...

I spoke with his employer, Richland County South Carolina EMS. They will not verify his employment, but I am going to say that he's working there. Otherwise he would have not stayed on the phone with me for as long as he did. 99% positive. And I base that on his National Registry information showing he works there, and the fact we know that's where he was last year. Beyond that, I cannot get any more information unless I fax the County Human Resources a request.

Anyway, a phone call to his employer will get you nowhere. They will tell you that it is a civil or criminal matter and you will have to contact the authorities.

I called his wife's number. Straight to voicemail, but I did leave a message. Then I got a phone call from Cory while I was on the phone with his employer.

I called the number back, and I texted it. It's him and he knows. I told him to do the right thing or a world of legal hurt is about to come down on him.

I've called every number that is associated with him...including his 66 year old father and his 91 year old grandmother. I didn't speak to anyone, but I still did my part.

Let me say this as nicely as I possibly can: He is here doing this because we let him. He is here doing this because nobody - NOBODY - did a damn thing a year ago. You have the power to end this.

You have the power to put a legal hurt on this motherfucker. I suggest you do it. Otherwise, he will do it again and again, knowing he can get away with it.

You as affected members and we as a board have an opportunity to send a clear message: That we go after those who come at us.

I am not staff, but staff has done everything to expose this piece of shit. He has a criminal record. He has done this before. I got involved because of my previous profession. I want this son of a bitch to pay for what he's done, and get him off of the streets as a medical professional. Will you get your stuff back? Maybe, maybe not? But you won't know until you try. I beg you, too many good people have helped you get this far, DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH IT.

Off of my soapbox now. I've told you what you need to do, and you have the support of many on the board. Staff/our attorney will give law enforcement what you and they need to hang this guy.

The choice is yours.

BOD

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Thanks a lot for what you are doing and what you have done BigOffshoreDaddy !

I don't understand why the affected members, that are good standing member here, with a great attitude, are not doing the simple thing that you asked them to do : file a complaint, you gave them everything, they just have to file this complaint, it doesn't matter if it's in regard to replica, authorities don't care, a theft is a theft.

I would have filed the complaint myself if I were allowed too, but I'm not the victim here.

People on this forum want protection, we provide the weapons, but we can't fight in your place, even if we try to do it most of the time, there's simply battles that we can't fight for you.

DO THE RIGHT THING ! If you don't care about your personal situation, do it for the others that could be scammed in the future

BabaNJ

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
11/12/16
New Jersey, USA
BigOffshoreDaddy thanks for all the work. When i got scammed by that fuking Renaud Bedard guy from Montreal i was mad. Then he came back later and tried to do it again but thankfully i caught him before he could do any damage. But i was furious that he had the audacity to try to scam again. If i had the legal option to chase him across the border in Canada i would have done it in a heartbeat just so his ass can be put through the pain which his victims felt. This guy Corey is same kind of repeat offender and someone needs to put him away from our forums for good. I implore the effected party to do it for the community we have here and the trust for each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: tripdog

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
One thing folks: Please don't hold me up as some sort of super hero or something...I'm not. The real kudos goes to the staff here and what they do day in and day out. They made a goodly portion of this possible, I just happen to be another weapon in the arsenal.

I may not know everything there is to know about watches, but I do know how to find things and hunt them down...especially people. And believe me, if I had the available resources and time, don't think I wouldn't be going to South Carolina to hunt this guy down...legally of course. Now if someone wants to finance a trip for me, I'll start a Go Fund Me page...LOL

Anyway, I'm nobody special. I'm just a fellow watch enthusiast who's sick and tired of having his home broken into. This is my home. This is and has always been my home. And if you come into my home and mess with my family, I'll do what I can to defend it. I'm just glad this is one part of my membership here where I can give back to the membership.

Last edited:

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
SuperBigOffshoreDaddy is the hero who wears no cape.

I really hope SOMEONE steps forwards .. this is so sad to see everyone (SBOD and the staff) willing to do more than enough but having no victim step forward.

J___

M2M Stalker
Patron
Certified
3/7/14
As someone who's fallen victim to a high value scammer, it really does sadden me that none of these victims want to pursue this guy...I sure would have. The work being done here by RWI staff and BOD is more than commendable.

Reactions: tripdog

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
Pretty new to this forum and went through both posts regarding this specific person. From my understanding of both posts the only obstacle is finding a victim that is willing to actually file a claim against him with law enforcement? There were 9 victims last time, at least 3 this time and you're going to let it go and move on again??!! As the saying goes "those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it". For someone dumb enough to have his wife as a venmo contact on his alternate scam account to actually get away with something like this TWICE ... I'm dumbfounded. Hopefully next time someone will file a report and that asshat will get what he deserves.

Small message to the victims: Going through a scam and processing what happened is hard, reporting it and almost reliving the moment isn't any easier (we all work hard for our money at the end of the day except for asshat). However, it is far more pleasant going through all this when you have this tight knit community behind you. From the scammers previous actions it is almost certain that you will never see what he took ever again. Luckily for you, the amazing staff and members here did 95% of the work and fought to get your stuff back. Is it not fair at least to them that you file that report? Even if it's only 1$ he stole and it's not worth your time, think of the other member who might go through the same thing further down the line from the same guy.

Example: Cencalhd said he moved on because it was only 18$ for a replacement NATO that he lost. If he had filed a claim rolex79 potentially wouldn't have lost those 2 Frankens... Not putting any blame on Cencalhd by the way, just showing that no matter the amount, doing what is right will go a long way!

Regardless, big thank you to the staff, @BigOffshoreDaddy and everyone that invested their time to better this community!

BigOffshoreDaddy

Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Here's a bit of an update.

There are things going on behind the scenes that involve many players. That's not to say that nothing's being done, but these things take a little time.

Essentially it boils down to evidence and dollars...gathering pictures, trying to figure out what stuff costs. This is important because law enforcement wants tangible evidence. Verifiable prices matter because of how he can be charged.

In South Carolina, anything under $2000 is a misdemeanor, above a felony. As such, and with his previous felony conviction(s), more than likely he will do time. Which is what we all want, right?

In the meantime, I'm keeping the heat on him and his circle of friends...to the point that I got a phone call from law enforcement. But I played the role of dumb country boy playing debt collector. Not much the officer could say after that. But it's working...wife has changed her phone number, Cory keeps his phone off, and his friends, if he has any left, are letting their calls go straight to voicemail.

Anyway, just letting you all know what's going on. Keep the faith...he's on the ropes and he'll get his soon enough legally.

DavidModic

13/9/15
EU
I know this is not a laughing matter, and real lives have been hurt and the ass is the ass, but. Stretcherfetcher is an awesome username, gotta admit that.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I know this is not a laughing matter, and real lives have been hurt and the ass is the ass, but. Stretcherfetcher is an awesome username, gotta admit that.

Yep it is , almost as cool as Dickhead !

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Raddave Wait .. I thought backdoor sales were something else entirely .. is it the buyer or the seller getting .. never mind I don’t even want to know ..

Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave Wait .. I thought backdoor sales were something else entirely .. is it the buyer or the seller getting .. never mind I don’t even want to know ..

dont drop the soap and you will never know

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
dont drop the soap and you will never know

You mean to tell me backdoor sellers are shipping bars of soap instead of the watches advertised? Are the bars of soap so fragile that you can't drop them? This is terrible news Dave Ralph, I'm disgusted.

P.S. Is the soap used as lube for the backdoor part of the transaction? My God, their poor souls. At least they will be very clean for the next transaction ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Raddave

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You mean to tell me backdoor sellers are shipping bars of soap instead of the watches advertised? Are the bars of soap so fragile that you can't drop them? This is terrible news Dave Ralph, I'm disgusted.

P.S. Is the soap used as lube for the backdoor part of the transaction? My God, their poor souls. At least they will be very clean for the next transaction ..

And the BCS