• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Jami3lulu AKA Jamie Lui AKA Jamie Yen

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I agree with this too 100%. As a new member myself and just starting out in this hobby I think this would be just as important to members like me as it would be to the older members.
Did you bother to read the tech guys response right before yours?

It's on the list to do, but other things take priority and are more of an importance regardless of your opinion. Simple as that

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Pierre Le Trek

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
13/3/19
UK
Did you bother to read the tech guys response right before yours?

It's on the list to do, but other things take priority and are more of an importance regardless of your opinion. Simple as that

Sent from my Noob v9.5

Yes I did read it, I was just backing up what Glaude said and I understand he must have a mountain of other stuff to do before he gets round to doing this. Sorry if I came across as self opinionated.

Reactions: Glaude

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I agree with this too 100%. As a new member myself and just starting out in this hobby I think this would be just as important to members like me as it would be to the older members.

Jamie Liu appeared out of nowhere and started buying up a lot of watches. The fact that the M2M feedback system isn't functional makes no difference in this case - just as it doesn't in most cases of organised scamming.

One repeat offender opened a new account here, laid low for almost a year making only 'post whore' type posts then put into action his plan and scammed several people and several TDs in one swoop - similar to Jamie Lius MO, similar to many 'professional' scammers MO.

It's been said before, it's up to you, the members to check on who you are dealing with - you're very lucky that the Moderators here even get involved in transactions that have gone bad - go over the TRF and they won't want to even know how much money you got scammed out of.

Just because somebody is on the forum doesn't mean they are trustworthy, just because they are supporters doesn't mean they are trustworthy. Read through their previous posts, check their profile etc - decide for yourself if you want to deal with this person.

Last edited:

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
I emailed Nick a few time on his paypal email and got no response from him so I don't think he is an innocent victim either.

Frankie9

Renowned Member
1/1/19
Ontario, Canada
I really hate when I read about the scammers. I don’t know if I can sell watches anymore with goods and service from now on PAYPAL gift or wire transfer. Guys can check all my high value sales everything is always smooth. No more goods and service sales for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Whoever this person is, he/she contacted me before and asked way too many questions. Probably more than 100 of them on a single watch. Claimed that I had bipolar problems when I told him/her in no uncertain terms to go away.
Well, I can attest that wolfwood is an upright and stand up member and I’m disappointed this happened to a very good guy. Someone will get him/her someday, it is always inevitable that karma catches up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Thanks for the kind words buddy.

I am happy to report that thanks to Raddave and company, I have received the full refund back from Jamie. The dedication and support from the admin and members on this board is just incredible. I am truly honored to be a member of such fine company.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Thanks for the kind words buddy.

I am happy to report that thanks to Raddave and company, I have received the full refund back from Jamie. The dedication and support from the admin and members on this board is just incredible. I am truly honored to be a member of such fine company.

Excellent news! I'm glad to hear of positive outcomes like this!

rolex79

28/3/16
Glad everyone was able to get their money back. Kudos to everyone involved, hoping for same in my case with stretcherfetcher.