• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Jami3lulu AKA Jamie Lui AKA Jamie Yen

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Welcome to the Brig Jami3lulu

You owe quite a few people some money , and now you have decided to stop assisting ....enjoy your stay

Reactions: Jackster

AlphaProt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/3/19
New Zealand
78fe735c5918dcf1a4a2f738c4ec3035.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wolfwood

4/2/11
Yeah, I got a credit card chargeback in Paypal from this person. She has promised to pay me back but haven't received a dime!

domsdaddy123

Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Yeah, I got a credit card chargeback in Paypal from this person. She has promised to pay me back but haven't received a dime!

PP gift or regular PayPal? What happened, just straight up theft or some bs excuse?

peterchao

Renowned Member
Certified
19/3/16
Yes this Jamie guy bought my watch and sent a payment via PayPal. Apparently lodged a chargeback and I lost the case with PayPal. Haven’t heard anything from this buyer ever since.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Glad I did not yet agree to build this member 3 AP Frankens for which I would probably never be paid (more and more common for me at RWI to never be paid), or I would be paid and then have the money taken back through charge backs. He had big plans for me building AP super frankens for him and many, many questions for me to answer. Glad you guys got this guy in the brig before I became the next victim. I am sorry for the people already affected by his activities.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Glad I did not yet agree to build this member 3 AP Frankens for which I would probably never be paid (more and more common for me at RWI to never be paid), or I would be paid and then have the money taken back through charge backs. He had big plans for me building AP super frankens for him and many, many questions for me to answer. Glad you guys got this guy in the brig before I became the next victim. I am sorry for the people already affected by his activities.

You & Domi should get payed BEFORE you Start working on watches. Would Save you alot of nerves.

Domi got a drawer full of „ unpayed „ reps lol.

People send him the watch for service or modding etc. and when he finishes the work they be like „ Sorry, no money @ the moment „ or „ can I pay monthly rates ? „

Hes got a lot of pacience tho. Gives them 12 Month to pay and if not he sells them.

Anyways, you dodged a bullet ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19

I'm sorry to here that. Maybe ask for an initial sum up front to get the ball rolling. Shows good intentions on the buyers part and ties him into the build. I wouldn't be afraid to ask for 50- 60%. Just a thought.

And with servicing etc. Accept the work, get the watch. .... its going to cost x . Send over funds and ill be happy to oblige. They will cough up then.

As for this dick. Drag him over the coals.

Last edited:

wolfwood

4/2/11
peterchao didn't receive the payment as pp gift?

It doesn't matter even if it's pp gift. The scammer would just called his credit card company and said that his card was stolen and they will reverse all the charges since the stolen date. it is not even up to paypal. Since the credit card company did a chargeback, Paypal will take the money from the seller and also charge him a chargeback fee on top.

peterchao

Renowned Member
Certified
19/3/16
It doesn't matter even if it's pp gift. The scammer would just called his credit card company and said that his card was stolen and they will reverse all the charges since the stolen date. it is not even up to paypal. Since the credit card company did a chargeback, Paypal will take the money from the seller and also charge him a chargeback fee on top.

Yes exactly what happened.
Buyer told his bank he didn’t authorise the payment, he asked the card issuer to reverse the payment, PayPal just then take the money.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Have any of you kept any records of the transaction, Shipping tracking, etc? any proof a transaction was authorized?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I had a bad feeling towards this user (a he which passes as she ?) when selling a couple of modded AP Roos and been pestered by his aggressiveness

i dodged a bullet too..

wolfwood

4/2/11
Have any of you kept any records of the transaction, Shipping tracking, etc? any proof a transaction was authorized?

I have sent pics of the package with the tracking stamp and the tracking number to paypal but the sneaky baster had another person used his paypal account so the package did not get shipped to the paypal payer's name and address.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I have sent pics of the package with the tracking stamp and the tracking number to paypal but the sneaky baster had another person used his paypal account so the package did not get shipped to the paypal payer's name and address.

Esh. I'm sorry. I was holding out a small hope that there would be some recourse. It appears as though he, she, it,whatever knows the ropes with how to scam through PayPal

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I keep saying: why not use REVOLUT? no fees at all and 100x more reliable than Paypal. No chargeback exists.

Reactions: Rufctr2