Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Jami3lulu AKA Jamie Lui AKA Jamie Yen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xj4sonx View Post
    Did you bother to read the tech guys response right before yours?

It's on the list to do, but other things take priority and are more of an importance regardless of your opinion. Simple as that

Sent from my Noob v9.5
    Yes I did read it, I was just backing up what Glaude said and I understand he must have a mountain of other stuff to do before he gets round to doing this. Sorry if I came across as self opinionated.

Comment

Jamie Liu AKA James Nelson Yen . . .

Unfortunately, those who have sold a watch to Jamie Liu will probably never get their money back - it's a charge back done on her bank card and it's probable she planned the whole thing.

Seems she purchased a lot of stuff using her fathers personal assistants PP account (Nick Villasenor), but payed with her own credit card, later made a claim for unauthorized transactions, and then used stalling tactics to drag the whole thing out - promising to pay up but never did.

Jamie Liu has (or had, as she's managed to remove most pics of her pics) a big presence on the internet - if you've ever seen pics of her, they are quite impressive, although they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . .

She loves any social media site where she can post pics of herself - which she LOVES doing, has been involved in custom car tuning, traditional Chinese medicine, and by her own admission loves watches, cars, guns and money (and plastic surgery), and that's the sort of places you'll find her hanging out on the internet.

Just so that everybody is aware of who we are dealing with, and so hopefully can avoid getting scammed in the future:

Jamie Liu was born Jamie Nelson Yen. Now around 42 years old, she currently lives at home with her ( aged ) parents in a very nice house at 408** De Portola Rd Temecula, CA 92592.

Jamie has used the following aliases in the past:
      James Yen
      Jamie Yen
      Yen James
      John I Yen
      James Liu
      Jamie Liu
      James Nyen

Jamie is a restless soul and tends to move around a lot - even if LA is her true home - she's previously lived at:

E Huntington Dr, STE 314
      Arcadia, CA 91006-3736

Woodlyn Ln
      Bradbury, CA 91008-1133

Bishop St
      Honolulu, HI 96813-3141

Mountain Brook Dr
      Hacienda Heights, CA 91745-5622

Obviously, if you ever come across Jamie Liu, then you should have no dealings with her what so ever - she can not be trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Le Trek View Post

I agree with this too 100%. As a new member myself and just starting out in this hobby I think this would be just as important to members like me as it would be to the older members.
        Jamie Liu appeared out of nowhere and started buying up a lot of watches. The fact that the M2M feedback system isn't functional makes no difference in this case - just as it doesn't in most cases of organised scamming.

One repeat offender opened a new account here, laid low for almost a year making only 'post whore' type posts then put into action his plan and scammed several people and several TDs in one swoop - similar to Jamie Lius MO, similar to many 'professional' scammers MO.

It's been said before, it's up to you, the members to check on who you are dealing with - you're very lucky that the Moderators here even get involved in transactions that have gone bad - go over the TRF and they won't want to even know how much money you got scammed out of.

Just because somebody is on the forum doesn't mean they are trustworthy, just because they are supporters doesn't mean they are trustworthy. Read through their previous posts, check their profile etc - decide for yourself if you want to deal with this person.
        Last edited by tripdog; 28-08-19, 19:29.
        https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Originally posted by wolfwood View Post

It doesn't matter even if it's pp gift. The scammer would just called his credit card company and said that his card was stolen and they will reverse all the charges since the stolen date. it is not even up to paypal. Since the credit card company did a chargeback, Paypal will take the money from the seller and also charge him a chargeback fee on top.

I'm so sorry to hear about this

You were my first M2M and set the gold standard.

Originally posted by chilidog View Post
          Jamie Liu AKA James Nelson Yen . . .

Unfortunately, those who have sold a watch to Jamie Liu will probably never get their money back - it's a charge back done on her bank card and it's probable she planned the whole thing.

Seems she purchased a lot of stuff using her fathers personal assistants PP account (Nick Villasenor), but payed with her own credit card, later made a claim for unauthorized transactions, and then used stalling tactics to drag the whole thing out - promising to pay up but never did.

Jamie Liu has (or had, as she's managed to remove most pics of her pics) a big presence on the internet - if you've ever seen pics of her, they are quite impressive, although they do say beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . .

She loves any social media site where she can post pics of herself - which she LOVES doing, has been involved in custom car tuning, traditional Chinese medicine, and by her own admission loves watches, cars, guns and money (and plastic surgery), and that's the sort of places you'll find her hanging out on the internet.

Just so that everybody is aware of who we are dealing with, and so hopefully can avoid getting scammed in the future:

Jamie Liu was born Jamie Nelson Yen. Now around 42 years old, she currently lives at home with her ( aged ) parents in a very nice house at 408** De Portola Rd Temecula, CA 92592.

Jamie has used the following aliases in the past:
          James Yen
          Jamie Yen
          Yen James
          John I Yen
          James Liu
          Jamie Liu
          James Nyen

Jamie is a restless soul and tends to move around a lot - even if LA is her true home - she's previously lived at:

E Huntington Dr, STE 314
          Arcadia, CA 91006-3736

Woodlyn Ln
          Bradbury, CA 91008-1133

Bishop St
          Honolulu, HI 96813-3141

Mountain Brook Dr
          Hacienda Heights, CA 91745-5622

Obviously, if you ever come across Jamie Liu, then you should have no dealings with her what so ever - she can not be trusted.

As much as I hate dogpiling, I cannot forgive anyone who has f*ed with wolfwood. He is such a nice and stand-up guy. The info below is freely available publicly:

Seems like the typical EB-5 --> American citizenship play.

Most Recent:
          https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Do...965517-4548174

Older:
          https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Do...965517-4548174

^which leads you to:

^then,rearranged

^https://www.yelp.com/biz/master-hong...ty-of-industry

If you care enough, I would run each of the names through the MLS to find the current home address, if it's not already listed by the previous poster. If you don't have access to MLS, you can use: http://maps.assessor.lacounty.gov/mapping/viewer.asp

Hope there is some resolution to this.

On a personal level, I had assumed that if I never sell on this forum, there would be zero chance of me being in the Brig. Thanks to this butthole, you can be a scammy buyer too. Sigh. Fine, no selling, no more M2M for me! Unless it's the RB2 ^_^;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for the second post, I realized a link I shared was duplicated. If I edit, the pictures won't show for TapaTalk users (as a Tapa user, I hate those broken links too! I feel you!)

This is the most recent filing:
            https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Do...48623-15157096

More (pic of Master Hong)
            http://home.qimaster.com/
            http://home.qimaster.com/about/locations.html

Comment

Wow, that's great detective work. Thanks littowun . You are a good friend.

Comment

Originally posted by littowun View Post
                Sorry for the second post, I realized a link I shared was duplicated. If I edit, the pictures won't show for TapaTalk users (as a Tapa user, I hate those broken links too! I feel you!)

This is the most recent filing:
                https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/Do...48623-15157096

More (pic of Master Hong)
                http://home.qimaster.com/
                http://home.qimaster.com/about/locations.html

Wow Jamie/James is a busy guy, erm . . girl . . at the family business (should be pointed out, the father is 'Master Hong').

She's the : Chief executive officer, Secretary, Chief financial officer, and the Director.
                https://picr.me/tripdog/albums

Comment

Should we start calling Master Thong?

Comment

Originally posted by littowun View Post
                    And Nick Villasenor is listed as a "Volunteer" at a QiMaster workshop here:

http://www.qimaster.com/retreats/201..._Immunity.html
                    GEN - 1982 Rolex 16013 "American Psycho" Champagne Tapestry Datejust; Omega 38.5 "Skyfall" blue AT; 1999 Omega 2531.80; Hamilton K454 "Sputnik"; 1967 Bulova Accutron 218D; Seagull 1963 Chronograph reissue
                    REP - Rolex Explorer 5500 Gilt Dial gen case; 1988 Rolex 16610 TC Franken; V6F v2.5 Omega SM300 "Spectre"; Cartel Rolex 6238 Pre-Daytona; Johnny Lazar "Goldfinger" Rolex 6538; Rolex 6542 Albino GMT
                    WISH - Rolex 5513 rep or Franken; Omega Moonwatch gen

Comment

I emailed Nick a few time on his paypal email and got no response from him so I don't think he is an innocent victim either.

Comment

Impressive work, guys. Under sad circumstances, but impressive nonetheless.
                        "First you have to think what this hobby means to you. Is it all about deceiving people, being anal about small details... or is it just general "watch love"? I can honestly pick up the latter. Nobody has ever asked if my watches are genuine or not... even Rolexes." By-Tor

"I was going to say that the balls BB posted looked very smooth and shiny, but you've ruined my mood." frigpig

"I know. I'm sorry s e a d going to pay closer aggression to what I'm typing from now on." egroegart

Questions about RWI and its relationship with the cartel? Read this.

Comment

I Sent Master Hong an email at his Qi health site,.contact us.

Do you get the bad qi from your daughter stealing from honest people? She is using your name to.commit fraudulent activity in watch sales. If you can't control your family how can you help others? Please interdict by doing an intervention as she can ruin the family name. This kind of shame is unnecessary but she has a lust for stealing. Hard working people are hurting because of her. I know a father's love is strong but an undisciplined child reflects poorly on the entire family.

Best wishes Master Hong, it looks like your heart, hard work, and efforts to help others is genuine.

Very Respectfully,
                          Dale

Comment

Originally posted by DaleM View Post
                            I Sent Master Hong an email at his Qi health site,.contact us.

Do you get the bad qi from your daughter stealing from honest people? She is using your name to.commit fraudulent activity in watch sales. If you can't control your family how can you help others? Please interdict by doing an intervention as she can ruin the family name. This kind of shame is unnecessary but she has a lust for stealing. Hard working people are hurting because of her. I know a father's love is strong but an undisciplined child reflects poorly on the entire family.

Best wishes Master Hong, it looks like your heart, hard work, and efforts to help others is genuine.

Very Respectfully,
                            Dale
                            You actually sent that message to him?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfwood View Post

You actually sent that message to him?
                              Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X