• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Randzzz

16/9/10
If he was telling the truth and if he's innocent, why create all these new accounts...

Let's be sensitive to the possibility of Dissociative Identity Disorder, an Axis II condition that used to be known as "Multiple Personality Disorder." In such cases, each distinct personality essentially represents a discrete individual. In such cases, it would make complete sense that these manifestations would create unique RWI screen names. To do otherwise, in fact, would abrogate integrity. Or perhaps we're just dealing with a scammer. :)

Last edited:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Still waiting for that Tapatalk Blackberry explanation, but I'm quite sure that won't happen...

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Ah, I guess it's all over now. I've been back to this thread several times to re-read the first few pages and then skip to the latest instalment, unable to comprehend how someone could expect to fool the great and good of RWI; not with a convincing or half-decent defence that would take a bit of drilling into to uncover - but with the lamest attempts at excuses and lies. And to keep going at it, right to the last crazy explanation...

It's been funny, fascinating, and a bit sad, all at once.

Reactions: diemuse

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
he should be banned for good from all rep fora. Mysterio is kind for not doing it today at RG.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
he should be banned for good from all rep fora. Mysterio is kind for not doing it today at RG.

He's on a sales ban though. Feels good. The problem is that he doesn't seem to understand. I mean posting another sale, no one can be that stupid. Right? So yes, maybe he should be banned, but I trust the admins and mods in all rep foras. They know what they're doing.

Last edited:

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
I disagree. I think he knows very well what he is doing and completely understands situation. he is just hoping someone will be fooled, sooner or later. I have no doubt about staff decisions on fora..

Last edited:

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I disagree. I think he knows very well what he is doing and completely understands situation. he is just hoping someone will be fooled, sooner or later. I have no doubt about staff decisions on fora..

My question was written with a bit of irony to be honest. Of course he knows what he's doing, but trying the same thing again on the same forum is just...

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
My question was written with a bit of irony to be honest. Of course he knows what he's doing, but trying the same thing again on the same forum is just...

Oh, I see.... fuckin internet... so many shades of words...

cheers.

Reactions: Dynaduck

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
uomo1001 has not made any friends yet and not likely to...l

Last edited:

alfonzo

25/7/19
Just found this and the Brig threads and WOW what an enlightening read!

Of course I assumed that there are some that seek fortune on the backs of others but to attempt that amongst the .05% of those that can call bullshit from across the room just blows me away. I am glad I strolled this far down the page as a noob I would have never imagined the diligence and dutiful focus of this site. I continue to be impressed. I have learned a great deal in this read that will not be forgotten.

Gents, Thanks so much.

-Alfonzo

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

Randzzz

16/9/10
Just found this and the Brig threads and WOW what an enlightening read!

Of course I assumed that there are some that seek fortune on the backs of others but to attempt that amongst the .05% of those that can call bullshit from across the room just blows me away. I am glad I strolled this far down the page as a noob I would have never imagined the diligence and dutiful focus of this site. I continue to be impressed. I have learned a great deal in this read that will not be forgotten.

Gents, Thanks so much.

-Alfonzo

Yes, this is the most erudite, dare I say the most cultured, of any interpersonal salon within the ethersphere. Alas, mere prose cannot possibly capture the hoary truths implicit within these conversational dyads. Indeed one must experience this milieu in order to comprehend its vast cognitive breadth and intellectual acumen. You, sir, may have discovered Valhalla itself among its binary horizon. Warmest congratulations.

Last edited: