• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
While I have participated in this it has become obvious that Upomo/his twin/partner only comes back here when he is done pulling the wings off of flies, I am not going to give him any more moments of celebrity

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
I believe that settled it once and for all. Not that is was really needed, but I believe the poor guy got a bit too tangled up in the web of lies with that Tapatalk desktop reply, forgetting about the phone signature at the bottom of each of his post before and during the drama....

Buglicker

Known Member
18/9/17
Lincoln UK
I believe him. Same thing happened to an upstanding member of the community a year ago - his 'mate' logged in as him, posted some photo-shopped pics of a Datejust, all tagged in the correct handwriting, with the correct terminology in the description, all in the exact same distinctive writing style - just to play an elaborate joke on him.. Must happen all the time.

Oh, and he also wouldn't disclose any of his joker friend's info either, preferring to take the rap himself, as the friend was a good guy really.

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Is it too much to ask to put a face on this guy? I’m really curious what kind of person would go through all this trouble...Uomo

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I didn't run away, I just thought I had been banned and I couldn't go in anymore, tonight those who combined me with the sales told me how to write to RWI, the photos made them because I have a damn vice when I'm working in the office (we are two partners and a secretary) and I have to write a lot on the computer I always take off my watch, and my partner (friend) took the pictures, it may seem like a Sardinian story as indeed it is but it's true, it may seem like it should to be cheated someone but it is not true also because those who did this admitted that he did it to create me a bad reputation on RWI, because he says that I was always talking about sales of replicas instead of working, and managed to enter with my nickname because I always had a page open on my computer and he knew what it's like to write because he was someone who frequented this site (he introduced me to the world of watch replicas) yesterday he told me the whole truth, now if you want to believe me the truth is this, otherwise I accept the decision of the mods even if reluctantly. I put the 6263 on sale on Repgeek Just because I found a watch I had been looking for a long time, and as far as the description of the pieces with which it was assembled was concerned, I inserted the sales links where I bought a watch. That's all, I apologize to those who feel offended, and with this I close because I honestly ran out of words to explain what happened. If there is any error I have translated the script with google

What is this friend’s RWI username?

Reactions: Buglicker

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
ripman, last activity in 2009. Not likely this either, especially not since you fell into that tapatalk trap. Just move on outside of the rep world now. What ever you wanted to pull is beyond me...

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
and useless, whatever I say you are always right, and I am wasting my time explaining the truth

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Sebastiano , you need to stop making accounts here

Reactions: domsdaddy123

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
and useless, whatever I say you are always right, and I am wasting my time explaining the truth

the truth is self evident and never needs explanation

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
If he was telling the truth and if he's innocent, why create all these new accounts...

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
lol this thread is the best for bring back a smile on your face when you're sad