• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
Lmaooo

BTW did you notice that Deepdweller hasn't posted anything since the TC scandal? i suspect he got some kind of letter from Ginault's lawyers.
We need a private detective to investigate his disappearance, let's call Deepdweller, he's good at it!

oh wait.... :lamo2:

Or maybe he got a visit of certain rugby player and now he needs to type with a straw in his mouth. Who knows, life is full of surprises!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I made payment as a supporter [[payment details redacted by admin]].
I paid because I wanted to sell one of my Frankenstein watches, not the ones I published, now I could laugh to say that I'm crazy, throwing all of the world at me, but that's what I did.

LOL, really? Well maybe you should remember what you write in PMs before admitting that because you said (and I quote):

Hi, I put this watch on sale and they told me to contact you for permission

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...rco-pong-parts

Inviato dal mio BBF100-1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Got ya!!!! "I put this watch on sale" the one you deny posting for sale.
Not only are you a liar you are not even good at it. Dave caught you out above admitting to a [post that shares the same IP and here we have you admitting to posting that sale in the PM that paid your membership, the one you admit was sent by you.

It was ludicrous to think we would ever consider your pathetic excuse as fact, it was only a matter of time before Dave trapped you (he's like that) and I just flipped the lock on the cage Dave already had you in. Thanks for your work on this Dave, ya'll got another one, I'll leave the brigging up to you, I'd just move this entire thread mate, it's gold.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Should have been funny...but at the end it is just sad....poor sod....
It’s also pretty funny too though. But only because of the hard work by the mods making sure no one got burned.

ETA: for the life of me, I can’t figure out why this guy hasn’t just ghosted yet.

Last edited:

Wraithier

19/6/16
LOL, really? Well maybe you should remember what you write in PMs before admitting that because you said (and I quote):

Not only are you a liar you are not even good at it. Dave caught you out above admitting to a [post that shares the same IP and here we have you admitting to posting that sale in the PM that paid your membership, the one you admit was sent by you.

It was ludicrous to think we would ever consider your pathetic excuse as fact, it was only a matter of time before Dave trapped you (he's like that) and I just flipped the lock on the cage Dave already had you in. Thanks for your work on this Dave, ya'll got another one, I'll leave the brigging up to you, I'd just move this entire thread mate, it's gold.

Nah it was the guy that stole his account and knows ALL about Reps, he also knows to contact admins for HVS approval. :crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

AussieWatcher

Known Member
28/6/19
Down Under
WOW that was a read and a half. Good work mods. Makes me very comfortable to use this forum with confidence!

gentlemen you see that it is not me making these sales, watches are mine and they are not for sale, someone has taken my identity and is throwing mere on me, attention I repeat I have not entered these sales, I have already contacted moderators

I mean come on! I nearly spat my drink out reading this!

johloo

Renowned Member
Patron
14/3/17
Bold move blaming someone stealing your account to post the sales... Reminds me of when the infamous John Gotti allegedly said "they could accuse me of robbing a church, and I could have the steeple sticking out of my ass. I'm still going to deny it"

Good luck...

Last edited:

AussieWatcher

Known Member
28/6/19
Down Under
Bold move blaming someone stealing your account to post the sales... Reminds me of when the infamous John Gotti allegedly said "they could accuse me of robbing a church, and I could have the steeple sticking out of my ass. I'm still going to deny it"

Good luck...

haha love that.

or Bill Clinton "did not have sexual relations with that women"

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Oh well, you did end up here after all, eh? Still denying everything? Why on earth would a good old member suddenly do shit like this? Not the first time.

For you though, it’s time. Tell us. Why?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
It's amazing what some people are willing to do to earn a few quick bucks. I doubt we'll be hearing more from this guy. Good thing nobody was hurt due to the mods and members being awake and seeing this was cheesy.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

Maybe a Replica Member using a Replica IP and Replica Written Tags posted those Replica Sales of Replica Watches ????
Maybe NOT ;)

Envoyé de mon moto g(7) power en utilisant Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nah it was the guy that stole his account and knows ALL about Reps, he also knows to contact admins for HVS approval.

No, the quote is from a PM HE ADMITS WRITING. He has stated it was he who applied for a supporter membership and that quote is from THAT PM.
Try to keep up gents . . .

Reactions: domsdaddy123

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
Oh well, you did end up here after all, eh? Still denying everything? Why on earth would a good old member suddenly do shit like this? Not the first time.

For you though, it’s time. Tell us. Why?

Greed.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Welcome to the "Rock"

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nivka

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
No, the quote is from a PM HE ADMITS WRITING. He has stated it was he who applied for a supporter membership and that quote is from THAT PM.

Nah, that post where he admitted he wrote, it was by imposter, obviously.

Anyways, what was "them" trying to do? Post pics of a gen and sell it as a E4k franken?

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
Nah, that post where he admitted he wrote, it was by imposter, obviously.

Anyways, what was "them" trying to do? Post pics of a gen and sell it as a E4k franken?

No " they "probably would have sent a DH Gate special

Wraithier

19/6/16

Oh I got it. Sarcasm is hard to convey over the internet. In that case maybe it was his evil identical twin that admitted to writing it. :devilish: