• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

gatty

Known Member
30/5/19
Texas
I don't visit for a couple of days and miss all the hilarious shit! It's just as good over on his AP thread!

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
Uomo1001 Since you didn't place this sale I assume you didn't sign up for supporter either?

I made payment as a supporter [[payment deatils rtedacted by admin]]
I paid because I wanted to sell one of my Frankenstein watches, not the ones I published, now I could laugh to say that I'm crazy, throwing all of the world at me, but that's what I did.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I can't help but think that something is amiss on this thread. Perhaps a language barrier? Or a stupid barrier? Deffo some sort of barrier.

Reactions: deadpan

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
Finally, some truth

I think you just screwed the pooch (not that you hadnt already)

I haven't published the sales of these three watches, unfortunately I can't write English well and I rely on Google as a translator

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Still doesn't add up at all. Just confess now. Come on, it's getting ridiculous. Three ads and none of them were posted by you? Oh the gen Rolex one was yours, but the other ones were not? You are in such a deep hole here buddy there's no way you can crawl out of it without telling the truth. The whole truth.

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
Still doesn't add up at all. Just confess now. Come on, it's getting ridiculous. Three ads and none of them were posted by you? Oh the gen Rolex one was yours, but the other ones were not? You are in such a deep hole here buddy there's no way you can crawl out of it without telling the truth. The whole truth.

friend, all the watches are mine, but I've never published these sales, I don't have to confess. nothing because this is the truth.

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Sure the mods will sort it out. Could be a language thing could be a dumb attempt at a scam but one thing is for sure if it’s the latter someone’s in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
Sure the mods will sort it out. Could be a language thing could be a dumb attempt at a scam but one thing is for sure if it’s the latter someone’s in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they solve it as soon as possible

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

overmind3p4c

Known Member
10/6/19
I just read this from start to finish and I must say.... this was better than binge watching any show on Netflix, maybe RWI should go public :jerry::jerry::jerry::popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2:

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
yes I contacted that moderator to be allowed to sell a watch of a high price, I made payment and then I did not make any sales publication, when I realized what happened I contacted moderator to say that I did not do those sales, if this I did is a crime then I am guilty, otherwise I would ask those of competence to go all the checks and find the truth

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
you made that post stating the moderator you contacted was trailboss99

yes I contacted that moderator to be allowed to sell a watch of a high price, I made payment and then I did not make any sales publication, when I realized what happened I contacted moderator to say that I did not do those sales, if this I did is a crime then I am guilty, otherwise I would ask those of competence to go all the checks and find the truth