• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

mag8

Supporter
11/2/15
EU
As an Italian, I have to say I am absolutely not surprised by the whole comedy of this sales thread.
the "it wasn't me" post is the creme de la crème of BS I've seen here in a while!

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Well it's fishy for sure the pics on page 1 the watch looks like a gen 116610 if it's an arf it must be the v2 mid case. Now I've just ordered a v2 and the case don't look like this.the pics op used are out of focus and grainy .So it's possible it's an arf Super franken. Yo clear this up once and for all if the op can post some clear pics of the rehaut engraving that will give away what this watch really is.rehaut engraving is a counterfeiting measure Rolex added to there watches because no rep factory can copy it correctly.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I bet this watch is 100 percent gen .I'm not seeing a Franken looking at these shitty pics.i would love to see a macro of the rehaut:)

Reactions: Kikez

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
As for the dial prices now for 116610 it's disgusting that the average price has doubled since last time I brought gen dials.ive not seen a decent priced dial since sub007.prices are out of hand now for 116610 dials

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
Well it's fishy for sure the pics on page 1 the watch looks like a gen 116610 if it's an arf it must be the v2 mid case. Now I've just ordered a v2 and the case don't look like this.the pics op used are out of focus and grainy .So it's possible it's an arf Super franken. Yo clear this up once and for all if the op can post some clear pics of the rehaut engraving that will give away what this watch really is.rehaut engraving is a counterfeiting measure Rolex added to there watches because no rep factory can copy it correctly.

watch is gen !!!!

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
watch is gen !!!!

So you were going to send something else to the buyer then..?
I mean, the one who stole your watch, took pictures of it with a note including your style of handwriting. Not you of course.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I already said the watch is gen and the buyer will receive a rep or a Franken .

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10

I seriously doubt anyone will buy anything from this guy even if somehow his threads get approved..

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
I seriously doubt anyone will buy anything from this guy even if somehow his threads get approved..

Lol this guy is never gonna be selling on here again imo .

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11

You sure did and your expertise is amazing.

Great member huh? Taking pics of a gen, selling a Franken.... I'm at a loss for words.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
You sure did and your expertise is amazing.

Great member huh? Taking pics of a gen, selling a Franken.... I'm at a loss for words.

Ok guys. Don’t forget that his watches are NOT for sale and that some guy stole his identity and hacked his account. Therefore, this is most likely his personal, genuine watch and the hacker stole pictures of it.
Is that correct, Uomo1001 ?

Reactions: Taz71 and Dynaduck

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
The real Uomo1001 seems a decent guy, the sort of fellow I'd buy from. His evil twin however is a right evil fuckwit!

Its not an evil twin, its a 1:1 Clone Made from the genuine article as a sample. An evil twin would have a goatee..

Reactions: RDRoss