• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
Not wanting to thread crap this sales topic, but it's not the first time this member had suspicious activity with his sales.
I am curious to know what my suspicious sales were, and at this point I would urge the moderators to take action against me if I did what this asshole says, otherwise to take action with these people who wake up in the morning and just write crap, in this sale as in my previous one.
As I believe that the time has come for each person to take responsibility for what he is saying. And then I don't understand what problem there was if I put a watch up for sale and then it was sold holes in the forum everyone starts to write bullshit, explain to me where I went wrong or I beg you to silence all these guys.
Amen!!!

Inviato dal mio BBF100-1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
Ok

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
if you do not want to believe if you are free to think as you wish, the fact is that the clock has been sold and not on the forum, now I do another sales post for modified AP, let's see if there will be a third controversy on the third sale

Oh boy this is gonna be great!

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
you're right, thanks for the explanation

tructure

Supporter
6/1/15
I am curious to know what my suspicious sales were, and at this point I would urge the moderators to take action against me if I did what this asshole says, otherwise to take action with these people who wake up in the morning and just write crap, in this sale as in my previous one.
As I believe that the time has come for each person to take responsibility for what he is saying. And then I don't understand what problem there was if I put a watch up for sale and then it was sold holes in the forum everyone starts to write bullshit, explain to me where I went wrong or I beg you to silence all these guys.
Amen!!!

The reason people may think you are suspicious, is because you currently have 2 sales on hold.

With this one you got called out/cornered and conveniently for you sold it "in real life" before adressing the isssues that members and mods made.

You also got called out with the vintage daytona, trying to sell it as a higher end build than it really is. And there you say it's because of a trade "in real life" you got the wrong info.

With these last 2 sales of you, whenever it gets to hot under your feet, you use the "trade in real life" card to try and save yourself.
It could be a coincedence.
I'm not judging you, the mods will do that,
But maybe you have a better understanding why you are getting lots of comments

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
madness and the virtue of fools

I'll tell you what, since you are such a rude fellow and seemingly can sell watches without needing RWI don't even try to sell another watch here, you won't be allowed to and if you do try it will result in a full No Sale rating on your account. That's it, no more; sell them to your workmates since that's so easy.

occb2 Raddave please note.

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
The reason people may think you are suspicious, is because you currently have 2 sales on hold.

With this one you got called out/cornered and conveniently for you sold it "in real life" before adressing the isssues that members and mods made.

You also got called out with the vintage daytona, trying to sell it as a higher end build than it really is. And there you say it's because of a trade "in real life" you got the wrong info.

With these last 2 sales of you, whenever it gets to hot under your feet, you use the "trade in real life" card to try and save yourself.
It could be a coincedence.
I'm not judging you, the mods will do that,
But maybe you have a better understanding why you are getting lots of comments
I must say that you are right, you were the only person to hope for things calmly and without saying stupid things, but only real and right things. My daytona sale (watch actually bought out of rwi) when cornered told me where the clock came from and who built it and with what, after I corrected everything in the sale I asked members how much it must be sold and how much its value is, nobody has answered me. Regarding sales 116610 watch was actually sold to a colleague of mine, if I wanted to tell lies I was asked to send emails to those who built the clock and turn it to rwi's mod, I could build a fake email and make scams, but unfortunately I wasn't interested. What I don't understand is why they all became prophets and throw stones at me without even knowing why they do it, my attitude came from this!

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
I'll tell you what, since you are such a rude fellow and seemingly can sell watches without needing RWI don't even try to sell another watch here, you won't be allowed to and if you do try it will result in a full No Sale rating on your account. That's it, no more; sell them to your workmates since that's so easy.

occb2 Raddave please note.
you see the reason why my attitude sometimes becomes rude, the first nullity of the forum, a person very much like nothing, allows itself to write and threaten in this way.

Rokerite

29/1/17
you see the reason why my attitude sometimes becomes rude, the first nullity of the forum, a person very much like nothing, allows itself to write and threaten in this way.

What part of Trailboss is the numero uno, the head honcho, the big cheese do you not understand? He owns the Forum, so what he says goes. You cannot argue with him as he holds all the cards, arguing with him will not end well for you.

Reactions: Pickledbeetroot

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
What part of Trailboss is the numero uno, the head honcho, the big cheese do you not understand? He owns the Forum, so what he says goes. You cannot argue with him as he holds all the cards, arguing with him will not end well for you.

this this ^^^^ all day every day this ^^^

2 basic rules of the forum_

Rule 1, Trailboss99 is always right

Rule 2, if Trailboss99 is wrong, see rule 1

:lol:

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
cd1_1800x1800.jpg

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
gentlemen you see that it is not me making these sales, watches are mine and they are not for sale, someone has taken my identity and is throwing mere on me, attention I repeat I have not entered these sales, I have already contacted moderators

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
this watch and gen bought from me at Rolex dealer, it is not rep