Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tmp2018 View Post
    last chance Uomo1001 ... tell us teh truth..
    Lol. Or what?

Comment

this thread dies...

Comment

Originally posted by tmp2018 View Post
        this thread dies...
        Hahahahahehehe... I think you deserve the award for best thread response. :-)

Comment

He really started a new sales on RG

Comment

Originally posted by diemuse View Post
            He really started a new sales on RG
            This guy is something else... Where did he escape from...?

https://www.repgeek.com/rep-watch-tr...ml#post3124298

Comment

he should be banned for good from all rep fora. Mysterio is kind for not doing it today at RG.

Comment

Originally posted by jibuti View Post
                he should be banned for good from all rep fora. Mysterio is kind for not doing it today at RG.
                He's on a sales ban though. Feels good. The problem is that he doesn't seem to understand. I mean posting another sale, no one can be that stupid. Right? So yes, maybe he should be banned, but I trust the admins and mods in all rep foras. They know what they're doing.
                Last edited by Dynaduck; 12-08-19, 14:26.

Comment

I disagree. I think he knows very well what he is doing and completely understands situation. he is just hoping someone will be fooled, sooner or later. I have no doubt about staff decisions on fora..
                  Last edited by jibuti; 12-08-19, 14:39.

Comment

Originally posted by jibuti View Post
                    I disagree. I think he knows very well what he is doing and completely understands situation. he is just hoping someone will be fooled, sooner or later. I have no doubt about staff decisions on fora..
                    My question was written with a bit of irony to be honest. Of course he knows what he's doing, but trying the same thing again on the same forum is just...

Comment

Originally posted by Dynaduck View Post

My question was written with a bit of irony to be honest. Of course he knows what he's doing, but trying the same thing again on the same forum is just...
                      Oh, I see.... fuckin internet... so many shades of words...

cheers.

Comment

uomo1001 has not made any friends yet and not likely to...l
                        Last edited by Targa; 12-08-19, 20:17.
                        The time is gone, the song is over,
                        Thought I'd something more to say

Comment

Working...
                        X