• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

Uomo1001

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/12
If you sold this on RWI with out our approval we are going to have problems. None of our questions were answered and you did not get HVS from us. THIS WAS NOT APPROVED
I did not sell watch on RWI, a watch sold to someone outside of RWI, watch sold live seen and liked face to face.

Inviato dal mio BBF100-1 utilizzando Tapatalk

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
So I am to believe that from your last post at 8:41 my time till 9:00 you went out and someone said, wow nice watch let me give you 4000 euro for it? I have checked the other forums and do not see it for sale. While I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I actually have to say I do not believe this. I'll put it through our Admin. See what they say.

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
So a buyer saw your watch, traveled to you, inspected it, paid and bought it between your post at 13:41 confirming the bezel is gen and your post at 14:00 stating it’s sold? Lol.
Hahaha, my work colleague, I told him that I want to sell this watch and he bought it, if you also need buyer information I send it to you so you feel more comfortable, and maybe you use less imagination.

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
So I am to believe that from your last post at 8:41 my time till 9:00 you went out and someone said, wow nice watch let me give you 4000 euro for it? I have checked the other forums and do not see it for sale. While I give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I actually have to say I do not believe this. I'll put it through our Admin. See what they say.
do it for those who want it, if you don't believe it you don't have to believe by force, the only thing that I think about and that this month I put two important watches for sale and I heard and saw only controversy, now I also put AP for sale another important piece and rare, so we make three sales and three controversies until you get tired

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
26/1/11
These prices are ridiculous. Noone should be paying 1500 euros for a 116610 dial. They have gone up and are like $900 now, but this is crazy.

However, I can't see some guy being on here for 7 years, paying to be a supporter, just to try and scan someone for 3500 euros ...

Reactions: occb2

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
do it for those who want it, if you don't believe it you don't have to believe by force, the only thing that I think about and that this month I put two important watches for sale and I heard and saw only controversy, now I also put AP for sale another important piece and rare, so we make three sales and three controversies until you get tired

First. I don't get tired. Second I will protect our members no matter what. I just read your first sale of the Daytona right now. I haven't been on here due to family vacations this month. I will link it and you tell me that even that sale sounds absurd. Have you read our forum sale rules?

I am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt I even understand that in Europe prices of parts are more than here in the US. In 10 min you sale the watch to a co worker? I don't think so. This is an amazing hobby. But I dont know one person at my job that is willing to pay 4000 euro for a fake rolex.

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
These prices are ridiculous. Noone should be paying 1500 euros for a 116610 dial. They have gone up and are like $900 now, but this is crazy.

However, I can't see some guy being on here for 7 years, paying to be a supporter, just to try and scan someone for 3500 euros ...
and nice to stand behind a keyboard, and write without knowing what is said, do you show me where you find the new dial for the Rolex 116610 at 900 dollars? have you seen from my photos and read in my explanation that the dial inserted and last version used by Rolex only recently with submariner writing in bold? Can you with all your skill find a dial the same new less than the price I paid? if you succeed you are a hand otherwise you are just a person who today wants to write on the forum without knowing what he is doing

Reactions: Lotdem

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
First. I don't get tired. Second I will protect our members no matter what. I just read your first sale of the Daytona right now. I haven't been on here due to family vacations this month. I will link it and you tell me that even that sale sounds absurd. Have you read our forum sale rules?

I am always willing to give the benefit of the doubt I even understand that in Europe prices of parts are more than here in the US. In 10 min you sale the watch to a co worker? I don't think so. This is an amazing hobby. But I dont know one person at my job that is willing to pay 4000 euro for a fake rolex.
if you do not want to believe if you are free to think as you wish, the fact is that the clock has been sold and not on the forum, now I do another sales post for modified AP, let's see if there will be a third controversy on the third sale

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
do you show me where you find the new dial for the Rolex 116610 at 900 dollars? have you seen from my photos and read in my explanation that the dial inserted and last version used by Rolex only recently with submariner writing in bold? Can you with all your skill find a dial the same new less than the price I paid? if you succeed you are a hand otherwise you are just a person who today wants to write on the forum without knowing what he is doing

Right here:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=662351&highlight=116610+dial

Reactions: Picksk and deadpan

Uomo1001

INMATE
22/3/12
it's not a new blister dial

Reactions: Kikez

tienbang

19/5/15
I personally wouldn't have bought a new/blistered dial to put in a franken job but I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt. I hope that if you spent 1500 euros on a dial you kept the receipts for historical purposes. Or even in the future, just to make a sale on here easier and safer for buyers.

fredl187

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
17/5/14

There is a big difference in asking a price and selling for it....

the price for the dial is ridiculous....blistered or not....why should anyone pay for a piece of plastic that is thrown away after mounting the dial into the watch 1000€ ?!
Your dial is not blistered anymore by the way so in your logic spoken you can not ask the price for a blistered one...

just my 2 cents

Reactions: Katarsis