• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Uomo1001

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Same cell phone camera with the same out of focus automatic aperture setting

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Maybe he has an evil triplet
It's probably unfair to hint that the guy over on RG might be a scammer, just because he's rubbish at taking photos. There's nothing else about his sale that suggests he's up to anything bad. He didn't understand what "genstein" meant, but then neither did I till it was pointed out. I know you're making a joke Targa - but I feel like that guy has already been given a hard enough time by the pedants on RG!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Some of the way he writes letters seems suspiciously similar to the original uomo101.... Look at the ones, The way he starts and finishes the zeros and O's, and the way he double crosses the w as if it was two V's. I don't know if it is or not and I'm not going to pretend I do but unfortunately there's a lot of questions and that's a very expensive piece. Potential buyers should at least have the benefit of knowing that there's questions so they enter into the purchase informed.

Last edited:
Reactions: adj and DD60

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
Long time Bud...how have you been?

Hey man! Long time it has been indeed. Been doing alright. Working hard to buy all the watches posted here. ????

How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
image title - thumb image

:)