• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Enjoy your stay Casey aka drkside aka sunnydaze aka WatchPimp

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Casey,

You began your downwards spiral with your account drkside and got reprimanded by sales staff due to issues with a sale and the manner in which you handled it, for which you were given 30 day 'NO SALE' status.

You then tried to circumvent this by creating a sockpuppet sunnydaze only five days later, which you then went on to act in exactly the same manner as before when an issue cropped up with your sale less than a month later. You were then told by me, and I quote;

"You are no longer welcome at RWI. Your supporter payment will be refunded and you will then be banned. If you attempt to bypass this again by yet another sock, just be mindful of what may happen in the brig.... we do not control what members post about people in there, and there is an awful lot of publicly available information about you on line. "

To which you responded;

"I am done with RWI so we will not be seeing each other ever again"

Its too bad you are not a man of your word. The problem for you is....... I AM

Despite my warning, and your 'I am done' comments, you went and created yet another sock as WatchPimp - Do you think we are stupid? Well dear Casey, in the words of Forrest Gump - stupid is as stupid does; and it seems to me that you are the one who has 'done' very stupid.... that must mean that it is you who's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Let me warn you now, if one more sock puppet gets created, not only will that be thrown in here too, but I will publish your full name in an effort to protect members from ever dealing with you, and you know as well as I do that there is a shit ton of publicly available information concerning you on them there tinterwebs.

Pack it in and PISS OFF

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
Awwww, poor Casey got butt hurt. His email response as follows;

"No idea what you are talking about now. I have not been back to that forum since my last email to you. Your false acquisitions are not warranted"

Glaude seems this ass hat still denies coming back with a new account :rofl:

Reactions: MrBeasy

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Awwww, poor Casey got butt hurt. His email response as follows;

"No idea what you are talking about now. I have not been back to that forum since my last email to you. Your false acquisitions are not warranted"

Glaude seems this ass hat still denies coming back with a new account :rofl:

:lol:

You know personality disorder is a serious and real disease, maybe we are being to hard on him...
I'm pretty sure his familiar with this person, given his activity ;)

source.gif

Reactions: Rx4Time

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
Drkside wanted to buy a watch I was selling on here a little while back... glad I didn’t sell it to him... hate dealing with cunts. Thanks mods for doing what you do!

SCShrek

SpoonFeeder
7/9/18
South Carolina, US
:lol:

You know personality disorder is a serious and real disease, maybe we are being to hard on him...
I'm pretty sure his familiar with this person, given his activity ;)

source.gif

Maybe his other personality knows the difference between "acquisitions" and "accusations"...

Hey Glaude, wanna help me out with that name change here too ???? :laughing::winking::whistling:

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Maybe his other personality knows the difference between "acquisitions" and "accusations"...

Hey Glaude, wanna help me out with that name change here too ???? :laughing::winking::whistling:

Send me a PM ;)

Targa

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/10
Oh no now we wont know what watch he took on his Safari