• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig Moldy780

Moldy780

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/8/16
@moldy780

I still won’t judge you or call you names. But you choosing to walk away instead of answering to the allegations about the concerns the other members raised pretty much is saying that you were happy to take the members’ money during those transactions, but that you account to nobody except the mods. That’s not cool.

You were vigorously defending yourself until members came on to post about your past shady dealings here and thereafter you changed your tune and chose to ignore everything said against you.

Well whatever it is, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and remember that guys here know more about superfrankens a lot than the general world does and it will not do to repeat your actions anywhere again.

It’s a little sad to see a member gone from the community this way honestly and I hope you end up in a better place and learn to be more accountable for your decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legend,

Thank you. I have not chosen to walk away, and I have encouraged the mods to PM me if they would like any clarification on whatever was posted by other members here.

The reason that I stopped replying as much on the thread is because I felt like I said everything I needed to say here, posting proof that both the hulk stuff was de-listed and the submariner remains in my possession. If the mod team wishes to unbrig me they can, but if not then there is not much more I can say or do.

I appreciate your well wishes for the future. If mods wish to reach out to me for anything I can send them whatever they desire.

Just FYI regarding the AP dials, I did not buy them on eBay. I bought them through a connection I developed, and the dials were purchased through Paypal. The exact transaction was 5 AP 15400 dials and 1 Rolex Crystal for $5800, and I should still have the record on my Paypal if I dig back enough. However, I felt there was no need for me to explain this, as I feel as if anything I post is met with skepticism and distrust. Honestly I don't blame members for having this reaction as it is easy to be skeptical someone who is brigged.

Yes, I have learned from this experience, and in the future I will not list anything as genuine unless I am 100% it is, in fact, genuine. I initially did think the criticism was too harsh against me, but I understand why the reaction many members had here was justified in their minds, and in hindsight I don't blame anyone for reacting that way.

For anyone who is suggesting my donation to the site was a bribe, I'm really not asking for return. If this is how I'm going out from RWI I would at least like to say thanks for my years on the forum. I'm not asking to be unbrigged or recognized, in fact I would've PMed TB99 directly to ask him to make the donation but I don't have the permissions to compose new messages.

legend I would like to thank you for your respectful discussion in this thread though, it means a lot.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Legend,

Thank you. I have not chosen to walk away, and I have encouraged the mods to PM me if they would like any clarification on whatever was posted by other members here.

The reason that I stopped replying as much on the thread is because I felt like I said everything I needed to say here, posting proof that both the hulk stuff was de-listed and the submariner remains in my possession. If the mod team wishes to unbrig me they can, but if not then there is not much more I can say or do.

I appreciate your well wishes for the future. If mods wish to reach out to me for anything I can send them whatever they desire.

Just FYI regarding the AP dials, I did not buy them on eBay. I bought them through a connection I developed, and the dials were purchased through Paypal. The exact transaction was 5 AP 15400 dials and 1 Rolex Crystal for $5800, and I should still have the record on my Paypal if I dig back enough. However, I felt there was no need for me to explain this, as I feel as if anything I post is met with skepticism and distrust. Honestly I don't blame members for having this reaction as it is easy to be skeptical someone who is brigged.

Yes, I have learned from this experience, and in the future I will not list anything as genuine unless I am 100% it is, in fact, genuine. I initially did think the criticism was too harsh against me, but I understand why the reaction many members had here was justified in their minds, and in hindsight I don't blame anyone for reacting that way.

For anyone who is suggesting my donation to the site was a bribe, I'm really not asking for return. If this is how I'm going out from RWI I would at least like to say thanks for my years on the forum. I'm not asking to be unbrigged or recognized, in fact I would've PMed TB99 directly to ask him to make the donation but I don't have the permissions to compose new messages.

legend I would like to thank you for your respectful discussion in this thread though, it means a lot.

It is easy to kick anyone at all, when he is "down" and when you have numbers on your side. But you are a person just like I am with our own careers, families and hobbies, and I am sure we both have made our fair share of mistakes. I am not infallible myself.
I for one hope that this works out well for you eventually, one way or another. Like I said it is sad to lose a member this way. I do hope you can work this out with the RWI moderator team.

Reactions: Allure

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
After spending the last 20 minutes reading all of this, I think I've lost a few brain cells...and I really need all I can get at the moment! With that said, Moldy780, I have come to the conclusion that, in the nicest way I can possibly say this, you're fucked here.

If Staff has information that someone's done something wrong, it isn't a watch hunt, witch hunt, or a hunt period. They have more information than you could possibly fathom, and your ass was grass well before the Brig button was ever clicked. Trust me, they dotted the t's and crossed the i's and vice versa, and the decision to Brig you wasn't taken lightly. Add in the great members of this forum who know more about watches than I ever will - and that's without a microscope and the internet - and this is why we call this place home...and you won't for much longer.

I don't care who you are, how much money you offer to donate, how many years you have here, or how many posts you've got. If you scam one of us, you scam all of us, and that's what it looks like to me.

I say ban him from here and wherever else he resides where RWI has influence and friends. I think I speak for many here when I say we don't want or need you here. And save your retorts, Moldy...I think we've heard quite enough from you. Nothing you can say will convince me.

As they say where I'm from: "That dog don't hunt."

Last edited:

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
What a shame. I’d had a couple of great transactions with moldy and am surprised to see it end like this

Revolper

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/7/18
Can’t remember if he photoshopped dials to sell them for profit. Get lost.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
We normally dont lock threads unless there is fighting going on or other bullshit that we cant control ...

Reactions: WingNut and Garuda

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
We normally dont lock threads unless there is fighting going on or other bullshit that we cant control ...

You know me Dave...

After a while it just becomes a pot to piss in...

:horse:

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
i recall one ebay seller having 10+ AP 15400 black dials for sale for less than $500 and was also taking offers. surprise, surprise a month or so later Moldy780 list 4 gen dials for sale at > $1k. Nice!!
I don't have proof so let it slide. Good job QueTip
i can't find that ebay listing otherwise it wouldn't take much to drop the seller a msg and confirm the buyer. :eek:

Hey, pm me if you want. I’ll give you the seller’s cell

Reactions: Jackster

domsdaddy123

Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Got nothing to say about selling a $300 case for $2k+ ?

After writing books and books preaching your innocence?

That's just fu*king embarrassing.

Moral of this story? Buyer beware, especially EBAY

and ......

Don't fuck with RWI....

egroegart

1/7/13
Wow, this is sad. But just one after another and more keep coming out from previous sales or transactions. I don't buy the "I didn't know card" That's the most infamous answer in a police investigation btw. Great job Que Tip. once again. Thank you guys for being so diligent and aware. I don't buy gen parts because I'm happy with my reps how they are, but if I did, I certainly would have them checked out. It's just not an excuse not to, especially when you're selling them as gen. I've got a pretty good eye but there are tons of parts I would have no idea if they were gen or not, so the first thing I would do was take them to get checked out. I hope it's a lesson learned for you bud. I haven't read the whole thread but just the first few pages. taking ownership and admitting to what you've done and being honest about it goes a long way, even if it does incriminate you. At least you come clean that way and possibly give yourself another chance to restart here. Also, saying you took them down each time someone called them out as rep parts or not gens, Of course that would be the first thing someone would do is take the listing down. That's a no brainer since it's illegal. So that argument is moot and not proof of the fact that you didn't know. I don't know if you knew or not on all of those, but the fact that it's happened several times puts up red flags to anyone. Anyway, good luck and hope it's a lesson learned. My advice, Just own up.

Last edited:
Reactions: DreadPirateRobert