• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

adj

Known Member
12/4/19
Great! Very happy for you Derinee, please give us some details on how winning a pp dispute!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando RWI

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Thanks. Good to see you as well. I loved it here for many years. Lots of great people.

You need to come back and spend more time. I’m trying to get txrob779 back on but he is all about his bands and music 24/7.

Reactions: cpd2186

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
There has been a lot of talk here where it was mentioned that the supposed scammer insistence of paying through PayPal GS instead of ff is fishy and a suggestion that all those members who insist on using that route could be a potential scam. I would just like to point out here that PayPal FF is not available in all the countries and there are a lot of members here including me who lose out onto some very good deals because of that. So generalizing everyone with the same thread is discouraging.
Rant over!!

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a discussion on the PP issue. Please feel free to add your questions and comments:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...mmers-love-the-holiday-season-and-paypal-gift

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
You need to come back and spend more time. I’m trying to get txrob779 back on but he is all about his bands and music 24/7.

Make txthrob show up again.

Reactions: cpd2186

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond
Im definitely keeping it all. I know he was not going to split anything with me. Karma got his ass real good.

Good for you mate and great to see PP did the right thing by you too. Jampoo has his watch ( and zero credibility) and you finally have the loot and RWI sheds another asshat

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Make txthrob show up again.
C Master QueTip I talked to him today inquiring into the date and location of his band’s next gig. His response
“I’m playing here tonight in drag with Gypsy Queen opening for touring metal band, Cloven Hoof.”
lmao

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07

I try.
TxRob and I have a great history. We traded the same watch a bunch of times. Still have it.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
C Master QueTip I talked to him today inquiring into the date and location of his band’s next gig. His response
“I’m playing here tonight in drag with Gypsy Queen opening for touring metal band, Cloven Hoof.”
lmao

Lmao

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Steelfish

Steelio...good to see you again too...glad the Old Guard is still around...

Tucker Good to hear you talked to Robbie...I need to email him myself...In drag huh? I miss his banter in the CB...he kept all the noobs in line...:hehehe:

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
stupid move he made...he asked us "what should I do?", he got advice from all sides and still went his own way and for the money....now he is out of the fora.....Shows how members are protected.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified