• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
VgCxQh.md.jpg
i appealed the dispute and the appeal got GRANTED. so i won the dispute. All good. jampo C Master QueTip xj4sonx

I am so glad this happened. In normal circumstances two gentlemen would split the loss. However your buyer has acted in such a self serving manner he has not done himself any favours to end this amicably.

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I hope jampo remains banned from both forums... what he did was wrong, against the rules and a loss of time for several people involved.

If there is a happy ending is despite jambo.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
VgCxQh.md.jpg
i appealed the dispute and the appeal got GRANTED. so i won the dispute. All good. jampo C Master QueTip xj4sonx

Den,
I am.so happy for you! Any advice you can give us with PayPal? How or what did you provide to turn this giant turd around?I

Now take his half and give it to someone more deserving than your buyer, scamabro, like a homeless dude.

This settlement made my day and I would really like to hear what it took to get a proper settlement. Hell, I am.proud just to know you! My newest hero.I

V/R,
DaleM

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Derinee I'm really pleased to see you got refunded. Awesome result. This was always going to be the only fair outcome.

It is the 1:1 factory located in Switzerland. Might have to get on a waiting list, seems.like they have been flooded.too. With customers,.lol!

I knew posting a joke question would backfire eventually... :D

Reactions: 5t3f4n and DaleM

ZTS

28/5/10
Thank you everyone for helping me in this situation. Thanks to all the members and the mods. Special thank you to C Master QueTip xj4sonx this community really is fucking awesome! And goodluck to jampo :)

CONGRATULATION DERINEE :)

Extremely happy at the result for you, you handled yourself like a gent through this whole ordeal and thankfully it worked out. Your a credit to the community yourself and I hope things go the way they should in future sales :)

Reactions: Derinee