• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
I am in contact with C Master there is no instant way to drop such a dispute. be patient iam trying my best.
Also iam not dumb or stupid just someone who will loose his money, try to understand me a bit its not that i earn 5k $ every month and could throw this 500$ out of the window.

Maybe it will all get good and i get my money back from the insurance, i googled and if its EU shipped its automatically insuranced.
So the seller will get the money back anyway.

I think he should get the money INDEPENDENTLY from the insurance... not “anyway”.

Reactions: Derinee

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
I am in contact with C Master there is no instant way to drop such a dispute. be patient iam trying my best.
Also iam not dumb or stupid just someone who will loose his money, try to understand me a bit its not that i earn 5k $ every month and could throw this 500$ out of the window.

Maybe it will all get good and i get my money back from the insurance, i googled and if its EU shipped its automatically insuranced.

Customer hotline is available from 9:00-19:30 - there you clarify the whole situation and they can get access to your account canceling the dispute instantly. Otherwise there is the option to cancel the dispute via your own paypal account just like you opened it.

The processing can take a few hours or even days (maximum 48h) choosing to do it by yourself through your account.

Did you try to call the hotline?

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe

Well, That didn't lead to anything. You are again claiming yourself as the victim.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
Well, That didn't lead to anything. You are again claiming yourself as the victim.

He is a victim of poor.mail handling. His reaction may not be the best but I think if you give him a little.more time things will work out for both of you. It appears he is finally understanding the rules and the appropriate nudging is turning the battleship around. At this point I would say to poke the wounded animal only when needed, not out of pleasure.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Customer hotline is available from 9:00-19:30 - there you clarify the whole situation and they can get access to your account canceling the dispute instantly. Otherwise there is the option to cancel the dispute via your own paypal account just like you opened it.

The processing can take a few hours or even days (maximum 48h) choosing to do it by yourself through your account.

Did you try to call the hotline?

What he said. All that you have said jampo is bullshit. Any dispute can be dropped at any time once a resolution has been found. That’s even PayPal’s own advertising.

Also will he not get the money back anyway, that is more than poor wording and shows your true self and character.

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
I would love to go to his place and beat the crap out of him, he is still behaving like a poor idiot retarded, Anonymous (don't know if I am allowed to tag AnonSix) please write down his address i would love to see this scumbag face to face and talk to him for 20 minutes.

Cheeps

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
24/11/18
I would love to go to his place and beat the crap out of him, he is still behaving like a poor idiot retarded, Anonymous (don't know if I am allowed to tag AnonSix) please write down his address i would love to see this scumbag face to face and talk to him for 20 minutes.

lol.

DaleM

I'm Pretty Popular
25/8/18
Central Florida
I am embarrassed to be from the same country as you, OP. Thanks for making the world hate us Germans even more.

I lived about 5 years of !y life in Germany. I always enjoyed the people. Hell, I met my wife there when I was flown from Iraq for.spinal surgery in Landstuhl, near Kaiserslautern. (sp?) You guys will always have a place.in my heart.

CaliCat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/18
I lived about 5 years of !y life in Germany. I always enjoyed the people. Hell, I met my wife there when I was flown from Iraq for.spinal surgery in Landstuhl, near Kaiserslautern. (sp?) You guys will always have a place.in my heart.

Aaw thanks a lot. There used to be a U.S.army station in my town, but unfortunately they left years ago. I loved being around those guys - geez how they downed those shots when they got their salaries :drinks:

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
just got email from Paypal. The dispute was decided in FAVOR of the BUYER. So i lost it all. The watch and the money. jampo enjoy.

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
holy cow...

... to be honest i don't think dear jampo is aware of the storm that is probably arising - or is he? :no:

Last edited:

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Kiddo must be happy now.
I hope all the bad for that kiddo now enjoying money + watch.

Please destroy him.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
I didn't like to mention it before but PayPal nearly always come down on the side of the buyer, I'm pretty sure it's to give the buyers confidence to continue purchasing, especially on eBay which surprise surprise is all the same company.

i hope the seller can recoup some if not all of the money from the postal insurance

Last edited:

Taz71

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/6/16
Parts Unknown
ce3e273d714d0344aa6f31d56dc9f87a.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk