• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
i will contact you in 60mins

OK, I am not around for all of the day, but I am glad you are open to working this out.

Last edited:

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Just to make this sure, i have no package no money and also trouble with paypal too

So exactly like the seller. Despite you caused your trouble with PayPal all by yourself.

Talk to
C Master
and please try to not make this all about yourself being a victim.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Derinee

Katsumi Yamada

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
25/4/18
Still he says “I’m sorry let’s clean this” and still hasn’t drop the dispute...
I’m speechless.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

jampo

Banned
21/11/17
i opened a ticket

ofcourse iam a victim i will loose my money now and i have no watch chronomate :S i dont know what else this is called.

Derinee can you give me at least the billing information about the package ?

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
i opened a ticket

ofcourse iam a victim i will loose my money now and i have no watch chronomate :S i dont know what else this is called.

You mean reciept of the shipped package? Sure, i can send you that. But you still need to drop that dispute. What are you victim of? Nothing. You caused this yourself. The problem is the dispute. I will cooperate with you about the package when the dispute is dropped.

Last edited:
Reactions: QueTip

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
My 2 cents:

It's a dangerous sign when a buyer asks for payment with Goods and services, that just seems fishy - even if you're a new member.

If the parcel is not received it's up to the seller to make a claim with his postal office in Finland. I can only assume that it was sent insured (it's pretty much always insured when sending within EU, unless it was sent as a 'letter' - but I don't assume it was..).

So seller needs to file a claim in Finland for not a received shipment, making sure to note it was signed as "Briefkasten" which isn't a valid signature for delivery. It would either be: The recipient that signed it as briefkasten (which would be strange), or much more likely the delivery guy signing it 'briefkasten' and then put it in the mailbox, or stole it (unlikely).

Either way, if you send a parcel with signature for delivery "Briefkasten/mailbox" just simply isn't valid evidence that it was successfully delivered and you should have good chances of getting your money back from the postal service, as the delivery guy is liable for parcels being delivered and correctly signed for.

For the buyer: Immediately filing a dispute is not only extremely stupid, but it somewhat indicates (to me) that it was your plan all along. Such poor taste.

If seller is able to get his money back from the insurance, then he would of course refund the buyer.

One thing for sure is that it's sketchy as hell and jampo definitely needs to cancel any dispute and work it out like gentlemen. Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Reactions: 5t3f4n

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
i opened a ticket

Can you for once stop looking at yourself only?

Please try to see the other sides position. What has the seller got for now? No watch, no money but trouble with PayPal because of you breaking the forum rules.

With your incredible stubbornness you really shut all doors to a mutual solution, even if this means loss on both sides, which at least had limited your loss.

Please jampo try to understand the other side and also try to understand that the mods really reached out to you just to help you with that case.

You might feel like a victim. But victim of whom? Of DHL but not of the seller. Isn't the seller a victim of DHL, too? Moreover he's a victim of your impulsive behavior and your self-righteous reluctance.

What did the seller do wrong?

What did you do wrong?

Why do you think, no one on RWI nor on RG sides with you?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Just to make this sure, i have no package no money and also trouble with paypal too

And you really should get a slap in the face on top of that.
DROP THE DISPUTE NOW.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
More than 60 minutes have passed and what has happened??

Last edited:

Katsumi Yamada

Banned
25/4/18
i opened a ticket

OK guys, probably it's not his fault. He is retarded.
There is no other explaination to all this.
Does RWI have a "mentally ill" subforum?

AND WHY DONT YOU jampo ANSWER TO THE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION: "WHY DONT YOU STOP THE DISPUTE?"

Everyone is asking yet you haven't answered to this and it's a really easy and clear question.

Last edited:

jampo

Banned
21/11/17
I am in contact with C Master there is no instant way to drop such a dispute. be patient iam trying my best.
Also iam not dumb or stupid just someone who will loose his money, try to understand me a bit its not that i earn 5k $ every month and could throw this 500$ out of the window.

Maybe it will all get good and i get my money back from the insurance, i googled and if its EU shipped its automatically insuranced.
So the seller will get the money back anyway.