• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jampo

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
What a shame....better clean your act m8 before it jumps over to RG and nobody want's to do any business with you....

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Derinee I'm sorry that you have to deal with this. It's a small percentage of the members, but they can definitely turn people off of the hobby. Don't let one ignorant fool ruin the hobby for you. Any word from PayPal? Tracking indicates delivery on multiple sources, so I cannot imagine they would rule against you. Once it's in the postal system, it's pretty much out of your hands. Best wishes for a positive resolution.

jampo

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
21/11/17
I didnt know i have access again, what do you guys think i should do?

Mike116

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/12
Back of beyond

Im sure if you contact paypal and close the dispute and then work on the issue with the mods and seller you'll released. Its not the sellers fault you dont have the watch so you need to do the right thing here . Best of luck to you both and i hope you find the watch

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

Drop the PayPal dispute now and follow correct forum procedure.

Derinee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
My postal office investegated the situation and they said that the package was signed by "Briefkasten" and asked me if that name says anything to me. So that makes me think that the package was indeed signed even though "briefkasten" translates to "mailbox". Quite confusing tbh. Im not pointing any fingers but it could be possible that the buyer signed the package with the name "Briefkasten". I could be wrong also.

jampo C Master

jampo

Banned
21/11/17
Derinee Briefkasten = Mailbox but my mailbox Cant accept the dimensions of the package written in the tracking

C Master you want me to Tell PP i accepted/ recive the Package ?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Derinee Briefkasten = Mailbox but my mailbox Cant accept the dimensions of the package written in the tracking

C Master you want me to Tell PP i accepted/ recive the Package ?

Under no circumstances are you permitted to file a PP dispute without going through staff first to assist you to resolve this. That is what we are here to do. PP disputes are a last resort. You know if you mention Replica or RWI to PP they will suspend your account. It is always a risky move.

You cancel the dispute and say nothing to them about what the item is. This is a matter you could have worked out with the seller. He is not responsible for postal mishandling. He fulfilled his part of the bargain by sending the item correctly. You could have reached a gentleman's agreement on this. Instead you hit the dispute button.

Derinee did nothing wrong here.

In normal circumstances the postal services leave a message for you to collect the item if they cannot fit it through your letterbox. They have mishandled this not the seller. Do you have a post box? I have a secure mailbox. If I am not home the postman has a key for it and I have a key for it. If it is delivered to the post box it is considered signed for. Was that the situation here?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
At present PP will probably side with the seller anyway as he has all the proof he sent it and it was delivered. This will probably result in the suspension of your account for a fraudulent dispute.

jampo

Banned
21/11/17
Under no circumstances are you permitted to file a PP dispute without going through staff first to assist you to resolve this. That is what we are here to do. PP disputes are a last resort. You know if you mention Replica or RWI to PP they will suspend your account. It is always a risky move.

You cancel the dispute and say nothing to them about what the item is. This is a matter you could have worked out with the seller. He is not responsible for postal mishandling. He fulfilled his part of the bargain by sending the item correctly. You could have reached a gentleman's agreement on this. Instead you hit the dispute button.

Derinee did nothing wrong here.

In normal circumstances the postal services leave a message for you to collect the item if they cannot fit it through your letterbox. They have mishandled this not the seller. Do you have a post box? I have a secure mailbox. If I am not home the postman has a key for it and I have a key for it. If it is delivered to the post box it is considered signed for. Was that the situation here?

No i dont have such a mailbox key for the postman or anything like that because its never the same person delivering the packages.
PP wants me to tell the reason iam sure and i wont lie to them.. i did not recive anything and thats the truth, not my mailbox and not my neighbours i asked the most here.
there are like 100 neighbours in my building ofc i couldnt catch all.

normaly they leave a letter and i can get the package from the post station but this time they didnt leave one.

i dont know whose side will be the one who gets the money back i realy dont know its the first time i had issues with trading. iam not only here and already sold some watches here or some other goods and watches over another forum / platform.

you talk about "fraudulent" i did not scam i just didnt got my package thats all.

Does the seller have any insurance for the package ? if its realy got lost he maybe gets back the money from the insurance ??? Derinee

Derinee

INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
No i dont have such a mailbox key for the postman or anything like that because its never the same person delivering the packages.
PP wants me to tell the reason iam sure and i wont lie to them.. i did not recive anything and thats the truth, not my mailbox and not my neighbours i asked the most here.
there are like 100 neighbours in my building ofc i couldnt catch all.

normaly they leave a letter and i can get the package from the post station but this time they didnt leave one.

i dont know whose side will be the one who gets the money back i realy dont know its the first time i had issues with trading. iam not only here and already sold some watches here or some other goods and watches over another forum / platform.

you talk about "fraudulent" i did not scam i just didnt got my package thats all.

Does the seller have any insurance for the package ? if its realy got lost he maybe gets back the money from the insurance ??? Derinee

What proof you have for PP that you didnt recieve the package? None. I have proof for PP that the item was shipped and delivered. Insurance for fake rolex? Lmao. I suggest that you play by RWI rules and do what C Master told you or things could get ugly. Even if the package is really lost, the money belongs to me because i did everything correctly.

Last edited:

jampo

Banned
21/11/17
What proof you have for PP that you didnt recieve the package? None. I have proof for PP that the item was shipped and delivered. Insurance for fake rolex? Lmao. I suggest that you play by RWI rules and do what C Master told you or things could get ugly. Even if the package is really lost, the money belongs to me because i did everything correctly.

I just can say i didnt accept the package, this is necessary in my country. You have sign at the postman to accept the package.
This didnt happen.
Also the dimensions of the package is way to big for my mailbox.

You guys handle this like i would have scammed someone. Its definitly not a scam.
I dont know why this should be my fault. Its seems its the fault of the shipping company.

Didnt you asked the shipping company what happened and what they do if the package is not right delivered Derinee ?

cc C Master

gigi77

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/17
Wasn’t in the sale thread written that it is the buyer at risk for all postage/customs related issues?

Derinee

INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
I just can say i didnt accept the package, this is necessary in my country. You have sign at the postman to accept the package.
This didnt happen.
Also the dimensions of the package is way to big for my mailbox.

You guys handle this like i would have scammed someone. Its definitly not a scam.
I dont know why this should be my fault. Its seems its the fault of the shipping company.

Didnt you asked the shipping company what happened and what they do if the package is not right delivered Derinee ?

cc C Master

You are an idiot because you can't seem to understand that this is not an amazon and you can't just open a paypal dispute, thats the biggest problem here. All my post office can say that the package is delivered. Opening the dispute is YOUR fault and if i lose the case its your fault too that i lost the money and the watch. Im not responsible for the package being lost. Also the problem here is that we are dealing with ILLEGAL counterfeit products and its quite hard to explain to post companies what is in the package etc..

Reactions: curak

Derinee

INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
Wasn’t in the sale thread written that it is the buyer at risk for all postage/customs related issues?

That is clear without even mentioning that in the post.

Derinee

INMATE
21/2/19
Europe
jampo I've had my patience. The dispute has been going for a MONTH and you haven't done shit about the package and you are so ignorant. I will make sure i shit your reputation on every repforum you are member of Mr. Cocca.