• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig EnthusistVintage00

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
His IP is only one of his worries given the people he’s sold to / bought from have his name and address. He didn’t seem to mind announcing to reddit that he lives in Menton either way. Maybe he’s up for a visit.

Str1xt

Renowned Member
26/2/19
So this is the dark side of the dark side of rep watches. Personally I find this kind of behaviour utterley contemptible. Fair play to the mods in trying to resolve these issues.
I say off with his head. Poor form sir poor form.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Scammers, cheaters and thieves are not exclusve to RWI as I'm sure you know...nor are they exclusive to the internet...although it has made their trade much easier to ply.

The bottom line is that although RWI has a truly dedicated admin staff, who go out of their way to protect members...it falls on the individual to use common sense and if you really aren't sure, or something doesn't seem quite right...walk away.

You can't be protected from yourself.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Scammers, cheaters and thieves are not exclusve to RWI as I'm sure you know...nor are they exclusive to the internet...although it has made their trade much easier to ply.

The bottom line is that although RWI has a truly dedicated admin staff, who go out of their way to protect members...it falls on the individual to use common sense and if you really aren't sure, or something doesn't seem quite right...walk away.

You can't be protected from yourself.

"Buy" the seller before buying the watch ;)

yodog

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
2/9/11
In my parent's basement
damn i didn't know that was a thing, buying for cheap on here and flipping it on reddit? i wonder if anyone else does that....

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
work like that is worth $150 TOPS.

Exactly what I said to the buyer ... unfortunately he had already bought the watch

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Wow. You sold a $150 BP 1675 for that much? Without any genuine parts? Good lord. The price wouldn't be too bad if it was infact a 2836 GMT (Hangzhou 6460).

Bet you didn't think home boy would open up the watch, huh? It's funny that you talk about "SJW", when you're the one "REEEEEING" after getting exposed.

This will all blow over the sooner you issue a refund.