• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig EnthusistVintage00

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
I'm on Tapatalk now but tomorrow morning I'll post a screen copy of this.

Here you go :

Nice digging manodeoro, this whole thread you posted is really showing who we are dealing with here !

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
The
Here’s a pic directly from your sales thread here on RWI, where you falsely identify the movement. I’m no pro by any means, I’m green as can be, but this looks like the same damn watch to me.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Here you go :

Nice digging manodeoro, this whole thread you posted is really showing who we are dealing with here !

Not only my digging to be honest ... TWayneJr was the scout

"rendons a César ce qui est à César "

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Here are some updates, guys ...
I have contacted the buyer Kilowog and told him how to test the movement without any tools just to know, at the least, if it is in working condition or not .
Yesterday he proceded to TES 01 and it seemed to be OK.
Today is the day of TEST 02
Then will come the FINAL TEST, with very few chances to succeed IMHO

TEST 01 :
proceed without winding the wach
01 - pull the crown in 3rd position (hour setting position) and set the watch to 12:00 (AM)
02 - turn the rotating bezel until the 12 on the bezel is just in front of the GMT hand (without trying to move the GMT hand separately)
03 - crown still being in 3rd position, slowly turn the hands so that the watch shows 1:00 AM then check if the GMT hand is in front of the dot between the 12 and 13 on the bezel (the GMT hand should have move 15° clockwise)
04 - if everything's OK on step 3 set the watch to 2:00 AM and check if the GMT hand has turned 15° clockwise again and is in front of the 14 on the bezel
05 - if everything's OK on step 4 set your watch to 3:00 AM, then 4:00 AM, then 5:00 AM, etc ... checking every time if the GMT hand stays synchro
When the hour hand has moved 360° and the watch is set to 12:00 PM, the GMT hand should be just in front of the triangle (24) on the bezel

TEST 02 :
proceed only if TEST 01 went OK and start at a straight hour (12:00 AM, or 13:00 AM, etc ...)
01 - set the crown on 1st position (winding position)
02 - give the crown a few turns (5 to 10) so that the balance start to spin and the movement start working
03 - set you watch (12:00 AM or 13:00 AM , etc ...)
04 - screw the crowndown
05 - turn the bezel so that the printing showing the hour you have set is just in front of the GMT hand (so that the hour hand and GMT hand are synchro)
06 - block the bezel with a little piece of painter's tape (with caution) so that you're 100% certain that the bezel wont turn (just in case the bezel spring could be a little loose)
07 - put the watch on your wrist and live you life as you do every day ... move normally, speak normally, remove the watch before peeing and put it back after washing your hands, etc ...
08 - after a few hours, and repeteadly if needed, check both the hour and minute hands to know if the watch keeps good time (here we're not talking about seconds gained or loosed) and check the GMT hand to know if it stays synchro
09 - whhen you come to bed, late at night or not (not my concern), remove the watch from your wrist, put it in a safe place, dial up and leave it for the night
10 - when you wake, early in the morning or late in the afternoon (still not my concern) just check if the watch is still ticking, if it's still keeping good time and if the GMT hand is still synchro

FINAL TEST :
If everything went OK on TEST 01 and TEST 02 you can assert the movement is OK (but still a DG2813 and not a 2836)
Then you're ready for FINAL TEST which is to try to get a complete refund from the buyer, as he sold you a 2836 GMT movement and sent you a DG2813 movement, so he stoled you about $170 at the least (based on chazingtime prices : 328 - 158 = 170).
That final test will be the harder to perform as the seller is definitely a scammer and a profiteer, but you never know ... to gods of watches (or some really beefy buddies) could decide to help you, visit the seller and frighten him to death enough so that he decides to send the money back then receive the watch back in return.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
And at the beginning he was like "oh no, why r u calling me a thief? pls be kind.... "....double busted asshat

Jobe0074

So many watches so little time
Supporter
Certified
18/1/19
Australia
*applause* to the mods & good ppl for being all over this shit - may seem trivial to some but the big picture here is that, if this crap isn’t stamped out quickly & there’s an abundance of dodgy dealings it actually affects the integrity of this entire site - the trust diminishes, the brand that is RWI falls apart, no sponsors, no patrons & no $$$$ = dead RWI
So a big thanks to most for being fucking decent humans & trading, sharing with honesty & integrity
*rant over*

Reactions: KushBandit

EnthusiastVintage00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/10/18
What is incredibly hilarious is do you see the price I listed it as with (profit) 549!!!!! Five-hundred-fourty-nine!! How much did I seel it here for 405 four-houndred-five. I basically sold UNDER cost here (counting my expenses shipping etc). !! This is not digging lmao , this is stating the obvious and actually how much cheaper I sold it to buyer.

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
You 100% intentionally lied about the movement. As far as I know you still profited as well. Shut the fuck up and let’s see a refund.

Reactions: Glaude

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
I’m betting you didn’t state Merlix did the build INTENTIONALLY as well because you knew it most likely NEVER would’ve gotten approved if you did, especially if it was listed as a 2813 Merlix. What happened? Got such a bad reputation on reddit no one would buy your shit anymore? Had to bring your shady ass business with him over here?

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
2a6c7ef75dc291ff15c0f87c760dcfea.jpg
read the Fifth phrase!!
He is talking anout his customers!!
6f8cd724aa9551f913224dd9a4d05653.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
He is just a dealer nothing more and nothing less
Just trying to make money of our members

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
What is incredibly hilarious is do you see the price I listed it as with (profit) 549!!!!! Five-hundred-fourty-nine!! How much did I seel it here for 405 four-houndred-five. I basically sold UNDER cost here (counting my expenses shipping etc). !! This is not digging lmao , this is stating the obvious and actually how much cheaper I sold it to buyer.
How much cheaper ?!!!

You sold a watch with a 2836 movement (fact : you clearly listed a 2836) which proved to be a DG2813 (fact : pics have been showed).
So ... the price difference between a 1675 GMT with 2836 movement and a 1675 GMT with a DG2813 movement is still $170 (328-158=170) ... about €150.

What you should have done :
1 - list the real movement (2813)
2 - give a price break (watch=X, work=Y)
3 - not include your own shipping costs (forbidden here and you know that)
But if you had done that the watch would still be "for sale" because of the exaggerated costs asked for the modd, even if you had listed the stock watch at full TD's price.
- watch sold = €405 = $460
- stock GMT with 2813 = $158
- work = 460-158 = $302
$302 for the work done on that watch ... THAT is obnoxious and THAT is hilarious

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Jcar

Known Member
4/10/15
Relatively clear that EnthuasiastVintage00 believes he’s in the clear because he is the “Middle Man”. The difference between you and the businesses you referenced earlier is that they all do it ethically. As you grow up and mature you’ll see how big of a tool you’ve been and hopefully this becomes a learning and growing opportunity for you.

Additionally you fail to realize that you continue frequenting places that don’t condone your conduct. You’ve now planted yourself and your IP front and center for all.