• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig EnthusistVintage00

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
And you got this watch from Merlix on this forum didn’t you? That’s who you state does all of your mods on reddit now. The same Merlix who had a history of massively overcharging for his builds?

Reactions: manodeoro

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Just behave like a MAN and deal with it
Try to make profits in this way makes you a loser first class
Just correct your misbehavour
And then you can look into your mirror again
Come on be brave
Its only money
But even more caracter

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
He opened the watch I have no idea what he did with it and a full refund? Thats obnoxious!
He wanted to buy another dial so he had to check the caliber before.
He opened the watch just to check if the movement was a 2836 with GMT function (as you clearly listed it was in the sales thread).
And the movement proved to be a cheap DG2813 with GMT function (DG3804b).
Then he put back the caseback on and nothing else was done.
Apart from asking for a refund of course, which is 100% normal because you misrepresented the watch.
So refund the buyer quickly and you'll quickly get your watch back.

Envoyé de mon Moto G (5) Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Glaude

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
He opened the watch I have no idea what he did with it and a full refund? Thats obnoxious!
BTW ... what IS obnoxious is to misrepresent a watch and sell something while writing it's something else.
THAT is really obnoxious.

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
And you got this watch from Merlix on this forum didn’t you? That’s who you state does all of your mods on reddit now. The same Merlix who had a history of massively overcharging for his builds?

The same Merlix who was banned for repeatedly profiteering. He would buy a $130 cartel and sell it for $400.

Reactions: Glaude

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
The same Merlix who was banned for repeatedly profiteering. He would buy a $130 cartel and sell it for $400.

And merlix is no sale on RWG for the exact same reason !

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

And merlix is no sale on RWG for the exact same reason !

Please ... this is not about Merlix here, and we don't mind who was paid or not by EnthusiastVintage00 to modd the watch before selling it.
THE problem is the seller listed a 2836 GMT movement and the movement is a DG2813 GMT.
THAT is why Kilowog asked for a total refund.

Reactions: maxlex

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Please ... this is not about Merlix here, and we don't mind who was paid or not by EnthusiastVintage00 to modd the watch before selling it.
THE problem is the seller listed a 2836 GMT movement and the movement is a DG2813 GMT.
THAT is why Kilowog asked for a total refund.

Indeed this is not about Merlix, but this is still relevant, as it add to the profiteering context that the inmate is still denying, plus it's always a good reminder to talk about those profiteering "artists" out there in a relevant topic ;)
But ultimately, you have more translation to do for Kilowog ... sorry for that mate ;)

Reactions: TWayneJr

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

any links ?

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16

Thanks !!!

So I search on Reddit and found an interesting conversation
https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/comments/9qp1jb/stay_clear_of_uwatchenthusiast00/

The part I like the best is when EnthusiastVintage00 (WatchEnthusiast00 on Reddit) clearly write this (here I'm quoting) :
"The thing is I cant sell there because “profiteering is not allowed” Id gladly do sell but because in the end I make about 5-10% in profit I do not want to break rules!"

I'm on Tapatalk now but tomorrow morning I'll post a screen copy of this.

So the seller clearly say he makes profit ... which is clearly against the rules here.