• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig EnthusistVintage00

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Hello, why i was tagged?

Hello ... no problem about your sale or you so sorry for tagging you :confused:

I was just wondering if the inmate here paid exactly what you asked for the 114300 he bought from you.
25/10/18 he posted "Newer offer sent" so I supposed he did negociate a price drop with you.

Do not post any private information about that sale here but if you could contact C Master (sorry to bother you my friend) in private it would be helpfull ...
just to know high was the profitery ... 78€ or higher

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Lets start with Kilowattore:
I sourced three builds with him for customers on Reddit 2 1675s and 1 1680 . All of which were happily delivered to customers .

The watch I put on sale here (1675) IS NOT BUILT BY KW!! I repeat it is NOT!! I do not want any misunderstandings.

As for the 1675 Ultimately there is a extra of 5 euros . Which I spent on shipping. If you guys want me to refund it Im happy to do so.

The white dial 114300 was also received happily, which I am very glad. The buyer knocked the price down in negotiation (I have to check my PM , and wanted express shipping which was not included).

Anyways the insults guys is a bit harsh , I love this community as much as you. A thief STEALS and runs away. Am I doing this?

And as for the V7 im wearing it very happily and it will not be for sale.

I hope this can be resolved, but calling names at a guy that is doing his best to rectify this situation. Come on.

Hello ... I hope this can be resolved too, and I won't call you names.

About the 1675 Kilowog has opened a ticket or will open one today.
I have no idea if he will ask for a total refund or a partial refund and keep the watch
But even if the refund is partial you must be ready to refund much more than 5EU ;)

C Master my friend ... I'm keeping contact with Kilowog as his english is not that good

If you have any English/French difficulties (about language I mean ... no about Brexit :p) you know you can tagg me here or contact me via WhatsApp and I'll do my best to help both of you

Reactions: Nivka

EnthusiastVintage00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
19/10/18
Hello ... I hope this can be resolved too, and I won't call you names.

About the 1675 Kilowog has opened a ticket or will open one today.
I have no idea if he will ask for a total refund or a partial refund and keep the watch
But even if the refund is partial you must be ready to refund much more than 5EU ;)

C Master my friend ... I'm keeping contact with Kilowog as his english is not that good

If you have any English/French difficulties (about language I mean ... no about Brexit :p) you know you can tagg me here or contact me via WhatsApp and I'll do my best to help both of you

Thank you I appreciate that, and Im VERY wiling to send back any money that was above my cost. You can ask any reputable watch modder how much a mod like this would cost. You will see I charged 5 “too much” (shipping) . I can not contact the person which is not that good . But at least I know someone is in cotact with him.

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
Thank you I appreciate that, and Im VERY wiling to send back any money that was above my cost. You can ask any reputable watch modder how much a mod like this would cost. You will see I charged 5 “too much” (shipping) . I can not contact the person which is not that good . But at least I know someone is in cotact with him.

Hey ... I'm a kind and polite guy but do NOT think I'm a fool or stupid ;)
I'm not a modder here or anywhere else as I work on own builds only but I know some tricks about watch modding and have a little experience.

May I sum up ?...
1 - drilling pre-drilled lugs and modd hollow endlinks so that they can take 2mm bars is a real piece of cake
you don't even need a drill-stand for that and a 1,5mm diamond file is enough if you have some patience ... I even made a tutorial on the forum (too bad you can't check that from here)
2 - aging a 1675 dial and matching hands with some watercolour (or else) and matte spray-varnish is easy too ... getting a tropical effect is a little more tricky and I must admit that yours was well done but it's still not heavy work ... too bad you didn't removed the bad indices and didn't do a real relume
3 - bleaching an insert ... never did that (only hand aged some) but if you read a lot, learn your lessons and proceed slowly the chances of success are about 90%
4 - aging a case and bracelet ... there are plenty of tutorials here and once again ... just proceed slowly and almost no risk of failing
5 - what else ? nothing as everything else was stock on that watch IMHO

So ... I really have no idea about how much a reputable (or not ... reputation is not talent) modder would ask for the job that has been done on the 1675 GMT you sold to Kilowog and I won't try to estimate
All I know is that I would do the job by myself and save $???

EDIT :
I'm in a good mood today so I edit my post
Let's suppose you really paid 220EU for the work done and fat springbars (I won't consider the plexi as from the pics it seems to be stock).
Now we do the math (again) :
415EU - 15EU (shipping) - 220EU (modd) = 180EU
You paid 85EU for that watch so your gain was still 95EU ... still profitery

About contacting the buyer I can't get involved as I am not a moderator.
I only offered C Master and Kilowog to help with the translation

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
The buyer paid by PayPal you should have his email. Or else Kilowog can tell you on this thread what he wants.

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Hello ... no problem about your sale or you so sorry for tagging you :confused:

I was just wondering if the inmate here paid exactly what you asked for the 114300 he bought from you.
25/10/18 he posted "Newer offer sent" so I supposed he did negociate a price drop with you.

Do not post any private information about that sale here but if you could contact C Master (sorry to bother you my friend) in private it would be helpfull ...
just to know high was the profitery ... 78€ or higher

Sorry, but i sold nothing to him, I just looked at my sales posts to be sure, so I don't understand ....

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
2a6097f01fce478399ac483ae4b6dc6a.jpg
so you dont have to look it up! Hete you are

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Ok thanks, maybe not seen in my records, i remember to sold an 114300 white dial, but not seeing it in my records I thought I had sold it on rwg.

Kilowog

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/12/16
France
Sorry to answer so late. But my son who was at a birthday is sprained and therefore direction emergencies. Hope that my english will be correct because I am null and I use Google translation. That's why I think I do not post.

Regarding our subject, I ask for a full refund (with the costs of return)

Last edited:

maxlex

Renowned Member
Supporter
27/12/15
The Netherlands
Sorry to answer so late. But my son who was at a birthday is sprained and therefore direction emergencies. Hope that my english will be correct because I am null and I use Google translation. That's why I think I do not post.

Regarding our subject, I ask for a full refund (with the costs of return)

I hope your son is ok now
Thats the most important thing!!

Reactions: Pickledbeetroot

Kilowog

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/12/16
France
I hope your son is ok now
Thats the most important thing!!

Thank you my friend. He had a very bad night and we too You're absolutely right the only thing that merits any sacrifice

Reactions: maxlex

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Looks like someone has no interest in returning to the forum. Another person just using RWI selfishly. When they cannot do that they loose interest.

Reactions: Glaude

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
He opened the watch I have no idea what he did with it and a full refund? Thats obnoxious!

This was a misrepresented watch, the buyer is entitled to a refund. If he did not open it as he was instructed by a modder to make sure he could source the correct dial. He would not have discovered it was a 2813 not a 2836.

Reactions: Glaude

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
You ripped this member off by lying about what you were selling him and hugely overcharging, then have the audacity to question his integrity??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TWayneJr

Known Member
20/8/18
What a shit bag. You’re a lying and thieving inmate. You don’t get to negotiate or call into question Kilowog’s character. Refund Kilowog his money before you piss the wrong people off.