Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

Welcome to the Brig Concludes_cheating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the Brig Concludes_cheating

Last edited by C Master; 08-03-19, 02:23.

Last edited by C Master; 08-03-19, 01:40.

Comment

You are not eligible to sell here yet and this is a High Value Sale and rules must be followed. Please familiarise yourself with said rules.

WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

Comment

I actually messaged trail boss immediately after posting to become a supporter. Did not mean to offend the almighty mod! But hey, at least you got to shame a new member and post your nuke gif, I assume your tiny penis grew a CM or so from that!

Comment

Originally posted by Concludes_cheating View Post
          I actually messaged trail boss immediately after posting to become a supporter. Did not mean to offend the almighty mod! But hey, at least you got to shame a new member and post your nuke gif, I assume your tiny penis grew a CM or so from that!
          Did you just insult a mod? I can see the ban hammer coming soon for you.

Sent from the RWI mobile app
          https://secure-ds.serving-sys.com/Bu...tch/index.html

Comment

I think this is a good time to say Good Bye
            You might want to use your time wisely on reading rules than thinking about our mods' penis.

Comment

So you managed to read the bit about messaging trailboss99 to become a supporter but you missed the bit on following sales rules.

This almighty mod is not offended however he is going to take out his mighty penis insecurity and use it to ban you.
              WTB 21mm Rolex bracelet for 41mm DJ https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...-41mm-rolex-dj

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Comment

OK Kevin ........... oops sorry Concludes_cheating I have decided to allow you back in. WingNut needs a new chew toy. Have fun

Last edited by C Master; 08-03-19, 03:27.

Comment

Lmao, I think you're seriously underestimating the importance of this forum to my life. I run one of the largest motorcycle forums on the internet. It doesn't make you important. I'm all about being friendly, but I don't see the need in being a dick to new members for overlooking a tidbit in the literal novel of information that is your sales rules thread

Comment

Also, a side note, I'll chew wing nut up right back pal! You have fun as well

Comment

Concludes_cheating I, for one, think you were wronged by the Mods and their micro wieners.
                      Tucker seems to be fallen into a pit of ignorance - Cavemax

But in this underworld of rep watches,it is clear that the normal thing is to play with the luck of the Seller's roulette - j.m.mozos

I wanted this omega so bad :/
                      I opened the box and got a star wars shampoo...cookienc10

Comment

That's what I'm talking about!! Needed some support here

Comment

What an asswipe...just joined this month and already talking shit to moderators...I think you will be here until you get banned, which should have been right after you posted the above.
                          "I have always smoked and drank too much. In fact, I have lived not too long, but too much.
                          One day the Iron Crab will get me. Then I shall have died of living too much." – Ian Fleming

Wingy is one of the best dudes ever ! -Raddave-

Comment

Also the attempt to use my real name does not frighten or intimidate me, if that's what you're going for. I'll gladly give my name and address to anyone if they would like to come personally threaten me. I encourage it. I really don't appreciate or understand the revealing of my personal information from a moderator, but hey, not everyone is as good as running a forum as me ????

Comment

Originally posted by WingNut View Post

What an asswipe...just joined this month and already talking shit to moderators...I think you will be here until you get banned, which should have been right after the above post.
                              I already banned him but out of the goodness of my heart and as a form of welcoming our new "how to make friends and influence people" member. I gave him a chance in here.

So far he is doing quite well actually. Maybe he will have some fun before I tell him to rev up and fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                              X