• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jetguy

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oh, and wimpie007 you may want to keep an eye on this one if you are "lucky" enough to have him over there. .

xray7

Renowned Member
1/4/18
Old Dart
Listen you jackoffs,

Just an observation - you appear to be writing, and thus we are reading. It would be somewhat challenging to listen to you unless I had the number for your daycare centre/probation officer, and I don't think they let the kids/probies on the phone anyway.

i have been on this forum for 7 months.

Oh my.

The day i posted my watch for sale i was 3 posts for the ridiculous 25 post rule.

How pleasing it is to see that with your 7 months' membership of the community, it makes you the arbiter of that which is and is which is not ridiculous.

So i introduced myself in one post. Talked about the 3 reps that i own, and that interaction brought me well over the 25 REQUIRED posts. It wasnt post woring.

So rather than contribute anything of substance, quality and/or merit, you sought to actually comply with the post count rule which you had determined to be "ridiculous", as evidenced above? How odd. The rule is ridiculous, and yet palpably it isn't, or you would not seek to comply with it.

I far as im concerned

Were you having some form of stroke when you composed the opener to this sentence?

yall can just sit around with your dicks in your hands looking at your fake watches wondering why you have no self worth.

The same fake watches which you yourself own, expounded upon in multiple posts in an effort to establish your legitimacy, and are trying to sell amidst attempting to compose witty abuse on an internet forum where you have been a member as you ably point out for 7 long months

There are many other avenues for me to offer my watch for sale.

If you conduct yourself on any of said avenues in the same manner in which you've conducted yourself, I doubt that will be the case for long.

Enjoy your pathetic lives.

You put an immense amount of effort into cobbling this missive together. Accepting that you are projecting is challenging, I know. Not all of us have the werewithall to confront it, and that you don't is self evident. The world needs ditch diggers too, and even the ditch diggers need someone to be their assistant. That seems to be your calling. Best of luck.

jibuti

24/4/08
EU
giphy.gif

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
My My...

What have we here? I am back from my sabatical...need to get caught up with the latest inductees...

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Ladies and gentlemen, the future President of the United States of America!! :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​ :clap_1:​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Reactions: Mike116