• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig jetguy

jetguy

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/7/18
Nuked - Post Whoring. 12 just today nothing of substance...

cllr.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jetguy

INMATE
24/7/18
Shoot! Its the 3187 chs clone not the 3186! Sorry about that! Anyway a moderator could please fix this without nuking me please.

Reactions: Elfriede

jetguy

INMATE
24/7/18
Ok, im a little bit confused. I know its the noob v7 with correct hand stack, but confused if thats called a 3186 or 3187.

jetguy

INMATE
24/7/18
I was over 25 b4 today. Do what you want im out

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
I was over 25 b4 today. Do what you want im out

Fake news. You were at 33 when you posted this sale after 12 posts. so 33 - 11 = 22 "B4" you went on a post whoring extravaganza. So be out. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: KushBandit

jetguy

INMATE
24/7/18
Listen you jackoffs, i have been on this forum for 7 months. The day i posted my watch for sale i was 3 posts for the ridiculous 25 post rule. So i introduced myself in one post. Talked about the 3 reps that i own, and that interaction brought me well over the 25 REQUIRED posts. It wasnt post woring. I far as im concerned yall can just sit around with your dicks in your hands looking at your fake watches wondering why you have no self worth. There are many other avenues for me to offer my watch for sale. Enjoy your pathetic lives.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Listen you jackoffs, i have been on this forum for 7 months. The day i posted my watch for sale i was 3 posts for the ridiculous 25 post rule. So i introduced myself in one post. Talked about the 3 reps that i own, and that interaction brought me well over the 25 REQUIRED posts. It wasnt post woring. I far as im concerned yall can just sit around with your dicks in your hands looking at your fake watches wondering why you have no self worth. There are many other avenues for me to offer my watch for sale. Enjoy your pathetic lives.

:lamo2:

Raddave yllekp I think our friend here just invited himself to the brig...

Nick_B

Known Member
7/7/18
Listen you jackoffs, i have been on this forum for 7 months. The day i posted my watch for sale i was 3 posts for the ridiculous 25 post rule.

Meeting post quotas before being able to sell is normal among rep forums. On another forum with a name similar to this, you can't even see the sales section until you've made your post quota (unless you pay a fee up front). Here you can post, lurk and buy as soon as you join, which is great. So the offering here is perfectly reasonable imho. But whatever - rules is rules. This is somebody else's private space and using it is a privilege, not a right. And they get to say how it all works.

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt

Butthurt much?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Listen you jackoffs......The day i posted my watch for sale i was 3 posts for the ridiculous 25 post rule.....I far as im concerned yall can just sit around with your dicks in your hands looking at your fake watches wondering why you have no self worth....Enjoy your pathetic lives.

Pure gold.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Have fun with WingNut matey :)

This thread is going to the brig.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
RWI greatest hits 2019 is in full swing with this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maron

thehipp04

Patron
31/8/16
"I far as im concerned yall can just sit around with your dicks in your hands looking at your fake watches wondering why you have no self worth."

Aren't you the one who started the thread to show off your 3 reps as well as sell one? Wouldn't that mean your hands would be full too?! LOL

Reactions: 3king