• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watches08 & watches09 & watches081 welcome to the brig.

Watches08

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/18
NUKED go read the rules

Nuked by xj4sonx

go read the rules again while I go check out your posting spree

Last edited by a moderator:

Watches08

INMATE
20/8/18
Wait... you can't edit anything?

Watches08

INMATE
20/8/18
"go read the rules again while I go check out your posting spree"

Oh wow, you're going to check out my "posting spree"? LMFAO

If you just make a coded form like every other (watch) website on the planet it wouldn't have been such a waste of time.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland

If you just make a coded form like every other (watch) website on the planet it wouldn't have been such a waste of time.

Then go use another forum. Your M2M privileges will be revoked here in two minutes. You cannot talk to volunteer staff like xj4sonx like that.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

ill advise you to stand down when talking to the sales moderators in this tone , it wont get you far ...the Sales Moderators do not have control of what the tech team does , they are here to enforce the rules , not write them

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
The post spree was actually okay

the phone for the tagged photo is what got the sale nuked

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
So you get smart with a Moderator in the sales area. On looking at your posts you have been smack talking all over the forum. Not only that after you were banned you made two new accounts. Enjoy the smack talking in here arsehole.

watches09

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Watches08 since you love smack talking so much and you obviously want to remain on the forum because of the amount of accounts you set up.

You can smack talk all you like here in your new home "The Brig" I am sure the members are going to love you arsehole.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Nothing to say now smartass?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lorenzo1910

I'm Pretty Popular
12/2/18
Tuscany - Italy
So you get smart with a Moderator in the sales area. On looking at your posts you have been smack talking all over the forum. Not only that after you were banned you made two new accounts. Enjoy the smack talking in here arsehole.

watches09

Mate, watches09 is banned, hence he can't get our warm welcome ... Watches08 is the new INMATE... :D
Enjoy your stay asshat!

CanRep

13/10/18
Love it. Saw his response on his sales thread and was waiting for this. I love that you guys hold people accountable here and that it's a privalege, not a right, to be part of the community.

Looks like hiding behind your keyboard didn't work for you this time mate. Now excuse me while I enjoy access to sales here!