• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Yoohoo, @Henkdevries1973 - welcome to your corner

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
So Henk

You seem to think it is okay to take payment on two watches and abscond with the cash. You seem to think it is still okay for you to log in here and ignore the messages from the members and moderators. You seem to be ignoring my emails too.

Well I have been kind enough. I warned you what would happen. I also warned you that I would start my digging.... well my Dutch wonder, it is worth your attention to note that I have started my little portfolio on you. You would be wise to make the situation right before AnonSix comes along.

farnzy85 klmking - you guys may want to start throwing stones

Henkdevries1973 Man up

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Oh, I cant wait! Putting on my sweatpants and popping the 'corn. :popcorn2:

farnzy85

Supporter
Certified
13/4/14
You thieving scumbag CUNT! coming uo to christmas and your steal peoples money!!!!

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Henk,

It sounds like you need to make things right...like right now and then fade away...the consequences aren't worth it.

Reactions: Maron

CanRep

13/10/18
Scumbag. I was going to buy a Tudor from him, but when the post didn't get approved because his account wasn't 30 days old, he suggested selling to me anyways in PM. I got this bad feeling so made an excuse when his account was 30 days old and he reached out to me, and glad I did. Sorry to the gents who were burned.

Tar and feather this prick. Hope it ruins his holidays when someone can go pay him a personal visit. I will happy share his personal info with the world if it's put here.
​​​​​​

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Most people who don't have a few years under their belt don't appreciate this forum for what it truly is, with exceptions of course. But a lot of these brand new accounts coming out of the woodwork seem to be scammers looking for prey.

Reactions: slashFAslash