• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Brianleyland

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
keanetackle.gif

I respect and love that guy, grew up watching him play every weekend.

But that shit is no joke, those are career killer tackles. That tackle probably ended in 20 stitches. In Canada, the players are only permitted plastic studs. Back home we are using unscrewable steel studs, those leave marks.

Have you ever been on the end of a tackle like that? OUCH! I haven’t personally but during my eleven years I broke two guys ankles, with studs up challenge.

To all the “non believers :)” soccer is way more physical than you guys realize. When you have two guys 150 to 200 lbs traveling at those paces and colliding with knees, elbows, heads, studs. Wearing only shin guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Anybody know how noob are doing?

Noobs are still noobs asking who's got the best sub....

Oh, did you mean the factory? They are still in business. It's my understanding that one of their subsidiaries had a raid, it wasn't them directly. That's probably 10th hand hearsay. I know when we played telephone in grade school how simple messages got messed up, so take it with a grain of salt. All I can confirm is I did a stock check and a watch I'm considering buying is still available.

Last edited:

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The return of "Sock boy" - what a dumbass - look out he's running amuck!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Good grief! :picard:

Well I was meaning to let you out but now that's ain't happening. Rules are for others are they?

Rhys123

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/18
Anyone got any noobs for sale?