• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Brianleyland

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
No, he was rude to the Boss ......
Well, Challenging the boss with logical argument is one thing, whereby I have personally witnessed trailboss handle criticism very fairly (unlike the other forums) and made me feel like I can talk to him like anyone else here. But being rude and disrespectful is all another phenomenon.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Cr7juv

I'm Pretty Popular
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/9/18
If the REAL Ronaldo didnt get injured he would have been the greatest ever.... what a shame, too bad....

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I read it, it one person (a noob) asks if the rumours about Noob are true, one says he hasn't heard anything about it, another says that he's not aware of any issues with Noob.

Looks like Noob had a small problem with a re-seller being raided and loosing his stock, but that's about it.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Only the insecure correct people on there grammar. Not saying you are son.

I’m sure you have a peer reviewed psychology article to back this assertion up. Oh wait, no you don’t, just the musings of a moron who, despite saying he wants back in shows he can’t keep his tongue in check for a second.

Reactions: trailboss99

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
I read it, it one person (a noob) asks if the rumours about Noob are true, one says he hasn't heard anything about it, another says that he's not aware of any issues with Noob.

Looks like Noob had a small problem with a re-seller being raided and loosing his stock, but that's about it.

I wish I felt as optimistic as you.

superspark69

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
22/10/18
Sheffield, UK
I've just got my QC pics today for a Noob Watch, had to wait a little longer than the norm but seems they are still coming through, seems Noob are fine.

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
Had this baby 20 years, bought it from the USA IN THE LATE 90s, NEW OLD stock, ultra thin auto

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
I've just got my QC pics today for a Noob Watch, had to wait a little longer than the norm but seems they are still coming through, seems Noob are fine.

Hope so I'm still waiting for them to do a root beer with a decent movement