• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - Brianleyland

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Telling the man with the keys he knows nothing is never a wise move in life son. Fester in here for a while.

Brianleyland

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/7/17
Iv only been back two days, and managed to get over 4000 views on the noob factory has been seized post.
I think I'm in here for being too popular

Reactions: emdeevee

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Iv only been back two days, and managed to get over 4000 views on the noob factory has been seized post.

No, it's because you are an arrogant young man who thinks he knows better than folk who have been in this game since it started because of something his unnamed dealer told him.
Something I suspect you were told just to get you to go away if your attitude towards them was anything like your attitude towards the members here.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
Uk

What an achievement

As TB said, most likely you were being a pain in the backside.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Enjoy you stay in here. If you are going to be a smart arse with people maybe try and find out who they are first.

And BTW

tenor.gif

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
No, it's because you are an arrogant young man who thinks he knows better than folk who have been in this game since it started because of something his unnamed dealer told him.
Something I suspect you were told just to get you to go away if your attitude towards them was anything like your attitude towards the members here.

Thanks for the young man bit, am actually 55 years old and I have been in this game for 22 years, and still have some of my original watches,
seems like it's fine for newbies on here to get ripped to pieces but all the older member's are exempt.
I would like to get back in soon and who knows in time you might get to like me.
oh my TD likes me!

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
check out my 2016 gen, it's not all doom n gloom.
I like reps the same as gen's

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17

gen is on the right, I like the v9 the same as the gen, they are both beutifull

Brianleyland

INMATE
8/7/17
All joking apart, you lads & girls you do a lot of good work, not just on this forum but in the art as a whole.
I'm sorry for what was perceived by most everyone as me being a dick, and i think I was a bit!! You all seem like a good bunch of lad and I hope you will alow me another chance, I think I could be a small part of this.
thanks
Chris.

Reactions: Cr7juv

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
All joking apart, you lads & girls you do a lot of good work, not just on this forum but in the art as a whole.
I'm sorry for what was perceived by most everyone as me being a dick, and i think I was a bit!! You all seem like a good bunch of lad and I hope you will alow me another chance, I think I could be a small part of this.
thanks
Chris.

Noob was not raided. what you and your TD have to say about it?

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
thanks
Chris.

Unfortunately you were more then a bit smug and condescending. Where did you hear that information from? It's my understanding that one of their wholesale distributors got raided, but I haven't been following this closely. Importanat information needs to be shared, yes, but the source is key to how accurate and reliable the information is. You seem to be aware of how your discussion was perceived, hopefully you can make amends with the boss. Also, yes, your tone put me off so once I looked into it a bit I stopped following that thread. Best regards in your situation and attempts to rectify it.