• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You can't broke my Wings, please....

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
Ahahah yes i know is a bit fun.

If we just try to not be so hungry, its funny.
I'm a good person, maybe we can stop it all...

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
I can buy you an hamburger to stop beeing hungry, so you'll no more be Angry with me ;P :D ahah

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You mistake my initial emotions for anger. I was never angry at you, I was just trying to get it through to you that we have rules here and you must follow them. It was more akin to pity than anger, like talking to a small child who just does not get it.

tumblr_nltpckpKSv1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Reactions: SUBKILLER and Maron

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I tried and wanted to be a useful member, contribuitor, supporter, friendly and honest.

Ban me Suckers.

I fucked you once, i'll do it twice and more.
My previous acc. was Blackxs that published with 0 count post AND GET NO SALES BAN.

With this one acc. i were interested to respect mods and the rules, not to cheat. But now, that you have fun to punish me becouse your losers, is what you all deserve - to be teased.
Bye

Now you've gone and done it. Play time is over needle dick.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Some people are too impatient to wait for their sausage to cool down and then it goes and burns their mouth, but they are too stupid to figure out it was their impatience that hurt them, not that the person who cooked the sausage made it too hot.

I am tired of analogies they get lost on this guy anyway. Maybe a picture would help. I would draw it with crayons but I really don't care that much if he gets it or not at this stage.

14.gif

Reactions: Luxuracer

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Some people are too impatient to wait for their sausage to cool down and then it goes and burns their mouth, but they are too stupid to figure out it was their impatience that hurt them, not that the person who cooked the sausage made it too hot.

I am tired of analogies they get lost on this guy anyway. Maybe a picture would help. I would draw it with crayons but I really don't care that much if he gets it or not at this stage.

14.gif

Are you the sausage? So Freudian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: parklanephil

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Those mullets are awesome. yllekp from what show did you obtain that clip?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Are you the sausage? So Freudian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no but this guy likes to display his sausage to some of the other inmates apparently, they play a game called "hide the sausage" or something. They never want to explain it when I ask them about it.

tenor.gif

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Wow, i was actually considering having you let out in a short while because you seemed kind of sincere , if or actually when i catch you , ill fry you , you brown-nosing little piece of shit

:rofl:
Today I was surfing over 4 watch fora, that ^^^ is a post of the day!:clap_1:

Reactions: C Master

SUBKILLER

Renowned Member
30/7/16
You mistake my initial emotions for anger. I was never angry at you, I was just trying to get it through to you that we have rules here and you must follow them. It was more akin to pity than anger, like talking to a small child who just does not get it.

tumblr_nltpckpKSv1tq4of6o1_500.gif
Everybody lies...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I tried and wanted to be a useful member, contribuitor, supporter, friendly and honest.

Ban me Suckers.

I fucked you once, i'll do it twice and more.
My previous acc. was Blackxs that published with 0 count post AND GET NO SALES BAN.

With this one acc. i were interested to respect mods and the rules, not to cheat. But now, that you have fun to punish me becouse your losers, is what you all deserve - to be teased.
Bye

Yikes !!!

Reactions: Maron

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Scary stuff.

We're going to be bothered by a wingless dung fly.

Reactions: XpanzerX

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14

14.gif

You had me at sausage/mouth