• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You can't broke my Wings, please....

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Your new guardian WingNut will show you around and explain why multiple accounts to avoid a No Sale are a bad idea.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
yllekp

So...first "no saled" and he can't shut up...so instead he is now brigged...and it appears he is still acting out...

Give him till Friday and see how he acts...still a dope??

:ban:

You all noticed I said wait until Friday...I wouldn't want anybody banned on Thanksgiving...:p

Reactions: k4jun and C Master

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
Goodmonring to all.
Can i genty be admitted again in our community?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
This seems to have no end in the foreseeable horizon

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
I tried and wanted to be a useful member, contribuitor, supporter, friendly and honest.

Ban me Suckers.

I fucked you once, i'll do it twice and more.
My previous acc. was Blackxs that published with 0 count post AND GET NO SALES BAN.

With this one acc. i were interested to respect mods and the rules, not to cheat. But now, that you have fun to punish me becouse your losers, is what you all deserve - to be teased.
Bye

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Someone is showing their true colours lol.

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
I'm only sad Dear.
Excuse me.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I tried and wanted to be a useful member, contribuitor, supporter, friendly and honest.

Ban me Suckers.

My previous acc. was Blackxs that published with 0 count post AND GET NO SALES BAN.

With this one acc. i were interested to respect mods and the rules, not to cheat. But now, that you have fun to punish me becouse your losers, is what you all deserve - to be teased.
Bye

Wow, i was actually considering having you let out in a short while because you seemed kind of sincere , if or actually when i catch you , ill fry you , you brown-nosing little piece of shit

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
lol, you cant break my wing surely can brake your @ss :D :D :D :D

Luxuracer

Renowned Member

Ban me Suckers.

Bye

This is EXACTLY what I was expecting from you.

giphy.gif

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada

Ban me Suckers.

Bye

I was actually just about to ask you to become my new best friend on RWI, but I am not going to anymore.

Raddave you are still my best friend

Reactions: Raddave

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Just when I was thinking to stop following this thread :rofl: