• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

You can't broke my Wings, please....

Illuminato

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
8/10/18
yllekp Sir. Please.

I worked a lot to be an active user, i negotiate with you and in the end i've done what you asked for! From 320€ to 270€!

The man who writed on the post asked me to pay in two times, i said as you read that i'm not interested and he offers more.

Why i can't accept more of my advertised for the efforts to wait 14 days for the entire payment?

Why are you so bad with me? Since the day one of my sale, why....

i don't wanna lose my membership. Please. Be forgiving for the last time, forgive me...

Help me please
occb2 Ralphy1975 smoke

For reference https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...r-116610-ln-eu

Last edited by a moderator:

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
I can Pay a tax for my errors... I don't wanna stay out of this forum

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You haven't been kicked out of the forum. You're just not allowed to buy or sell on here. So don't. Simple!

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Mate the moderators told you many times that there are rules on this forum. And in the end 270€ was not bad price at all for you. Asking for 270£ in PM was a bad move.
I was interested in that Sub but honestly your price is way too high.
Now you seem like a baby crying while they explained many times all the reasons.

Reactions: Tucker

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
GingerBubba That's an hobby based on Buy and Sale. So if i can't buy and i can't sale is over for me here.

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
VIV54 You don't know the facts exactly so i hope you'll talk to me with more respectables words. Morover, i don't have to expain or motivate to you what i've done, if ever you were intelligently wondering about.

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
VIV54 You don't know the facts exactly so i hope you'll talk to me with more respectables words. Morover, i don't have to expain or motivate to you what i've done, if ever you were intelligently wondering about.

Mate think what you want, the point is that: you accept the rules? You sell here. You don’t accept them? You sell somewhere else but not here. That’s why we love RWI, for all the hard work the staff do to protect his members.

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
And thats why i love it too!!

BUT - The overdose of punishment and angryness vs me let my sales and my RWI experience a NIGHTMARE!

ALL what the mods done on my sales let me lose time, money - and when i accepted the the Dictats of mods, i'v lost yet all buyers.

I'll talk with all moderators for come back to sell with all respect and correctly.

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
Every mods in this forum will get a TAG if necessary...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Bribery? He's gonna buy y'all a Gen Tag?

i think he means hes gonna tag all the staff like this >>>>>> Fiddo

if he decides the spam like that , this will be worth watching ;)

Reactions: Ghostrider757

Illuminato

INMATE
8/10/18
I don't want to disturb all of you Sir.
Raddave
I just want to be back as an acrive, friendly and humble member.

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
And thats why i love it too!!

BUT - The overdose of punishment and angryness vs me let my sales and my RWI experience a NIGHTMARE!

ALL what the mods done on my sales let me lose time, money - and when i accepted the the Dictats of mods, i'v lost yet all buyers.

I'll talk with all moderators for come back to sell with all respect and correctly.

You really need to take a step back and look at your actions. You still do not understand what you did was WRONG. Keeping nagging at the Mods will get you in the Brig or even Banned.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I'm not sure what happened, but if I understand it correctly, then the profiteering rule was broken. Accept that you made a mistake, and ask the ultimate question which is are you on a temporary no sale for a set period of time or permanent no sale. Yllekp would be the one to ask. I'm not going to tag him as I think you've bothered the mods enough. Relax, take the punishment and when it's lifted follow the sales rules. Don't bother any other mods or admins as you'll end up getting yourself banned.

Reactions: Skeldj

TheGarethJones

Known Member
4/4/18
I, too, would like a Tag. Gulf Livery Monaco?? That’s probably the coolest one even though I’m really not into weird shaped watches. See the thing about Steve McQueen is that he was not just the king of cool for us regular people, but he was a total inspiration for a lot of cool guys, themselves. For instance, Daniel Craig totally emulate his look really often. Chunky wool cardigans, the Playboy chukkas; it’s all Steve McQueen. I even wanted a screenprinted rollneck that had a print of the revolver he wore in Bullitt. Not to mention the Mustang.

Anyway, I don’t think it should just be the mods that get Tags.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: 234BUDs