• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea dweller

Stylin1230

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/17
No I still have not been credited with my money.

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
In case anyone is so retarded as to need this explaining

What this worm is doing is merely blowing smoke as a naive attempt to deflect attention from the real issue which is, of course, his flagrant breach of forum protocols/rules regarding PayPal disputes

bkg!

Manui Dat Cognitio Vires
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
17/8/13
Somewhere in your peripheral vision
No I still have not been credited with my money.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: DD60

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Well, to draw a line under this nonsense I have had an exchange of emails with him

Synopsis:

I get an image of what appeared to be a statement for an AT&T account showing the "never refunded" payment made on the 17th (In actuality it was the 16th) and nothing pertaining to a refund since

I ask "And what's your PayPal account saying?"

And today get

"I just got it this afternoon. Srry u are mad at me and don’t want to do business with me. I found another dealer "

Well there's a surprise :p

Let's hope that whoever he's gone on to inflict himself upon is worthy of such punishment

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
LOL, there's only one explanation for all this. Travis is stupid, and you can't fix stupid.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Blimey, the stupidity of people never fails to surprise me.

Glad that Reg is not out of pocket...a cracking TD, and scumbags like Mr chargeback here ruin this hobby for the rest of us.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Reactions: begud

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Sad though, TD-Trolling-Travis will probably go on to try to screw another TD, and end up right back here with his life and criminal history on display for the internet like a sex worker in Amsterdam

Alexccmeister

8/11/18
Yeah I m enjoying reading this. Policing in an online forum of the highest degree. Lots of drama.

watchcraze3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
1/3/17
Canada
Well, to draw a line under this nonsense I have had an exchange of emails with him

Synopsis:

I get an image of what appeared to be a statement for an AT&T account showing the "never refunded" payment made on the 17th (In actuality it was the 16th) and nothing pertaining to a refund since

I ask "And what's your PayPal account saying?"

And today get

"I just got it this afternoon. Srry u are mad at me and don’t want to do business with me. I found another dealer "

Well there's a surprise :p

Let's hope that whoever he's gone on to inflict himself upon is worthy of such punishment

I don't know who all the TD's are but someone should tag them all to this thread so that they can be sure as to who they are dealing with if he does indeed tries to buy something from someone else.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
For shitz sake...just when I was going to bed....this...

The stuff you find under the pile of papers...

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
stop putting my name and email out for everyone to see what is wrong with you?
Its public record
We and the TD you scammed can and will blast your personal info any way we wish Travis.

Scammers like you deserve all the backlash you get

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk