• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea dweller

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
For the forum jurists here, this is the canned version

With the rider that (as all will readily know) I have every email, transaction etc on record and have already disclosed the 'plot points' to Admin

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A year ago this waste of human skin did the classic scam on me and PP chargebacked for an item just a few days into shipping without notice or a 'by your leave'

He was refunded by me and then, of course, received his watch.

After many emails back then and all manner of BS promises, he, to use the vernacular 'fucked me off'

Which would have worked well for him had God not given him the same level of wit he gave to geese and the doofus included my email in a bulk 'Linkedin' invite

After me turning the clock back to long distant methods and going 'old school' on a couple of places of work he suddenly and out the blue repaid me -
quelle surprise!

Fast forward to yesterday & an inbound email from the original email address of the scammer drops into the waste due to my blacklist filters.

Today I get a 'friend recommended me' email from a hitherto unknown Gmail address enquiring about a DSSD-all plods on as normal and a PP payment appears...from guess who the self-same scamming Travis Sluder!!

I tell him how elephants forget before I do and refund his payment

He reverts to nature 'hes telling PayPal I'm a thief, damning review on RWI' etc etc
I, of course, have every email past and present to support everything I say (and TBH wanted the shit review to air all this publicly in actuality until the OP above was made I had no reference at all to a forum I.D. for him :p)

It goes without saying that a PP chargeback scamster should not be countenanced on this or any other rep forum

------------------------------------------------------

In closing his most laughable lie that I've stolen his latest payment isn't even worthy of a pre-schooler (its a documented PayPal refund made within seconds of seeing who it was from! ) He even got a screenshot from me too :eek:

Last edited:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
So no I don’t want to do business with him again. If that’s how he does business. I paid him for both of the watches I received from him. This is rediculous
Travis, I’m not sure why you just don’t come clean and tell the truth. As a Senior Colorist, you certainly have the money to pay for the watch. This will not end well for you. Your picture is all over the internet. For what it’s worth, I like you better with the blonde hair.

Reactions: SikRipAndPanic

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
As targets go

Sgt York wouldn't even need to spit on his foresight

:cool:

Stylin1230

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/17
What are you talking about he has been paid

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
And you have no right to threaten me

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
And I still haven’t received a refund from him.

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Mmm

Let's not talk about the chargeback you DID do

Let's defend the indefensible with your NON-refund Bullshit

That it was refunded is indisputable

Sludprint.jpg
Sludprint.jpg

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
which would have worked well for him had god not given him the same level of wit he gave to geese and the doofus included my email in a bulk 'linkedin' invite

omg i just spit out my grits!!! Roflmfao!

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
stop putting my name and email out for everyone to see what is wrong with you?

XpanzerX

I'm Pretty Popular
19/8/17
stop putting my name and email out for everyone to see what is wrong with you?
Your in the brig man. None of your shit is private anymore, it's part of the charm of this place....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
Well the fact remains that I have received no refund from marinas he has my money and he knows he does. The payment was just taken out of my acct yesterday. He’s a thief

preppyr6

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/15
Travis, amigo, compadre, bro, mon capitan, listen you have to pick your battles...this isn't one you're going to win without evidence. Narikaa has shown that beyond a reasonable doubt. You're in the brig, haus...it only goes downhill from here.

REPENT!

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Thief!!!!

you asshole

I tell you what my little coiffeuring POS the only fortunate thing you have going is that this isn't being conducted at arm's length

By way of further affirmation that PayPal is still of the opinion that I refunded you exactly as I said:

refundreaffirmation.jpg

narikaa

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
15/3/06
Or get it to admit it's chargeback antics so it seems

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Thief!!!!

you asshole

I tell you what my little coiffeuring POS the only fortunate thing you have going is that this isn't being conducted at arm's length

By way of further affirmation that PayPal is still of the opinion that I refunded you exactly as I said

Stylin1230
What have you got to say for yourself now?
Best be able to back up your shit when you call someone a thief.