• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sea dweller

Stylin1230

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/17
Who can I get a nice sea dweller rep from? I do not want to do business with narikaa

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Have you tried narikaa ? Oh it looks like you already did last year. That did not go so well did it? Would you like to talk about it here?

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
No I do not want to do business with narikaa.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Lets talk this through in the brig.

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
Scammed him? How exactly did I scam him? I paid him.

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
I paid him ffor the watch. How did I scam him?? You all seem to more than I do.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Maybe narikaa would like to fill this one in. Yes the op did indeed pay Reg but I think OP is leaving out a big chunk of the story.

We all like a good story in the brig. So let's hear your version Stylin1230

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
Then I ordered another wayrch and waited about 6 weeks no recieipt and emailed narikaa and he refunded then I got the watch after I got the refund and then my father died and narikaa had to snail me for payment again. I’m sorry if my fathers death was more important to me than narikaa

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
Then I emailed him to buy another watch he took my payment and then said he refunded it. No refund. He stole my money.

Stylin1230

INMATE
15/8/17
So no I don’t want to do business with him again. If that’s how he does business. I paid him for both of the watches I received from him. This is rediculous

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
mmmm nah...

why would one of the longest dealers with a high reputation all of sudden try and trick you out of such a small amount of money

Jog on..

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Ok, so first, sorry about your father. Now let me get thus straight, you bought a second watch, didn't receive it, he refunded you, then it arrived. Did you ever pay for the second watch again as asked? I understand other things were on your mind, but if repayment wasn't sent that is unacceptable. Did he keep the payment on watch#3 to recover funds from the failure to live up to your obligations after the watch number two. We need a more detailed timeline and perhaps proof of payments with personal information removed?

Reactions: KushBandit

Luxuracer

Renowned Member
Ok, so first, sorry about your father. Now let me get thus straight, you bought a second watch, didn't receive it, he refunded you, then it arrived. Did you ever pay for the second watch again as asked? I understand other things were on your mind, but if repayment wasn't sent that is unacceptable. Did he keep the payment on watch#3 to recover funds from the failure to live up to your obligations after the watch number two. We need a more detailed timeline and perhaps proof of payments with personal information removed?

This.gif

This is exactly what I was about to write.

Reactions: Rx4Time