• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig RS6Man...

RS6man

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/18
READ THE RULES!!!! Second time I have NUKED this, why don't you go reread the sales thread you posted regarding where you got it and how much you paid.

cRnNg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
How old is the watch? and where did you get it from?

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
I sent you a PM with a screenshot of my PM with the original seller. I paid €300 for this watch originally.

You have nuked this in error. Please reinstate my original post.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
RS6man one more time and you will be "no saled". I have said my piece, you posted this once and I nuked it. You had a crappy response then and now I have nuked this one. You think you have some sort of right to sell here, you do not.

I said sit on it until tomorrow. The M2M sales thread you posted clearly shows that the seller dropped it to 299 and you relisted for 300. I have been nice enough about this. I expect you along with all our other members to follow the rules.

If you think you don't have to follow the rules, or that you are special for some reason, I am sorry to disappoint you, but your sales are the same as every other member here.

Come back tomorrow with this one, and a better attitude, and we will see if it can get approved or not.

Again, more of the arrogance and you will end up being on a 2 week "no sale" and if you push it, it will go to 30 days. I won't ask again. You have been warned, 2 nukes should be enough to get through to you.

Last edited:

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
RS6man one more time and you will be "no saled". I have said my piece, you posted this once and I nuked it. You had a crappy response and think you have some sort of right to sell here, you do not.

I said sit on it until tomorrow. The M2M sales thread you posted clearly shows that the seller dropped it to 299 and you relisted for 300. I have been nice enough about this. I expect you along with all our other members to follow the rules.

If you think you don't have to follow the rules, or that you are special for some reason, I am sorry to disappoint you, but your sales are the same as every other member here.

Come back tomorrow with this one, and a better attitude, and we will see if it can get approved or not.

Again, more of the arrogance and you will end up being on a 2 week "no sale" and if you push it, it will go to 30 days. I won't ask again. You have been warned, 2 nukes should be enough to get through to you.

Go Ralphy!!! :lmao:

Reactions: Maron

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
You're coming across as the arrogant one. The facts are the facts, I paid €300 originally. It takes a bigger man to admit when he's wrong. I'll give you one last chance to admit that you're wrong publicly. If you fail to do that then you are letting yourself down.

He's the original PM between myself and the previous seller proving I paid €300. You CANNOT refute the facts.

**edited by Ralphy - We don't post personal information of our members in sales thread.**

yllekp Raddave Pickledbeetroot VIV54

Last edited by a moderator:

0x9

11/8/17
EU [GER]
If i were you, i would take that picture down. I dont think riku is amused that everyone can see his bank details on here...

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
not right to post pm's, and even personal details is even worse
plz remove it

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
RS6man you can be right or wrong, but no one is gonna be soft with you after you posted bank details of a random person in a public post, you could have blurred them... this is gonna be so juicy :picard::picard::picard:

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
RS6man That's the last straw, 2 weeks no-sale, keep it up and it will be 30 days, keep pushing it then you will find yourself in the brig or banned all together.

And I will tag my sales mod mates so you don't have to Raddave yllekp

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
and by the way Ralphy is the good cop and all the rest are the bad ones, so good luck

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
RS6man mate the price is still high, most of the TDs sell the Noob v8 no date for around 350$ which is 300€ and it's new while yours is a third hand V6. If you want to raise the price just include the box and it'll be a fair price. Cheers.

Reactions: Lovelyrose

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
RS6man you can be right or wrong, but no one is gonna be soft with you after you posted bank details of a random person in a public post, you could have blurred them...

My bad, I had actually blurred them out in Paint but I uploaded the wrong pic and you cannot edit your own posts in the sales thread.

Either way, you all seen that Ralphy was wrong. Thanks for the PM Ralphy. I accept your apology.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
My bad, I had actually blurred them out in Paint but I uploaded the wrong pic and you cannot edit your own posts in the sales thread.

Either way, you all seen that Ralphy was wrong. Thanks for the PM Ralphy. I accept your apology.

Seriously bro? You think that's funny? Do you want to go straight to the Brig? You must be drunk right?

Reactions: Surftime