• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig RS6Man...

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
For what exactly?

For saying I PM'd you an apology and that you accept it when you know I did no such thing. Everything I have said to you has been publicly posted in this thread.

You think you are smart, you are just a smartass. If you keep this crap up you will end up in the brig instead of just being no-saled.

You must be drunk because you are not going to win this, so keep poppin off and see what comes next...

Reactions: Tucker

RS6man

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/3/18
For saying I PM'd you an apology and that you accept it?

You think you are smart, you are just a smartass. If you keep this crap up you will end up in the brig instead of just being no-saled.

You must be drunk because you are not going to win this, so keep poppin off and see what comes next...

PM me if you wish to say anything further. Might be a good idea to close this thread too as you've turned it into a complete spectacle.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
PM me if you wish to say anything further. Might be a good idea to close this thread too as you've turned it into a complete spectacle.

Wow, you must be drunk... keep it up princess, keep digging that hole...

Reactions: Frankp

Frankp

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/16
Behind You

You’re here for free yet you feel the need to insult a moderator.
Dude you must be drinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
I just don’t understand the attitude of non-supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Once my 114060 has been sold I'm more than happy to make a donation and become a supporter. This forum is an excellent resource for everyone in the rep community.

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
Wow, you must be drunk... keep it up princess, keep digging that hole...

Drunk? You're saying that because I'm Irish. Blatantly racist. yllekp will not be happy with your comments

"princess" ? Again you're trying to antagonise me. Extremely childish. You've let yourself down big time.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Drunk? You're saying that because I'm Irish. Blatantly racist. yllekp will not be happy with your comments

"princess" ? Again you're trying to antagonise me. Extremely childish. You've let yourself down big time.

That's it mate, you will find yourself in the brig shortly, then you may resume your ridiculousness...

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
You’re here for free yet you feel the need to insult a moderator.

I haven't insulted the mod once. Yet he called me a drunk, a smartass and a princess. Have a read of the thread again as you clearly haven't read it properly.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I haven't insulted the mod once. Yet he called me a drunk, a smartass and a princess. Have a read of the thread again as you clearly haven't read it properly.

So you are completely innocent, you have done nothing wrong, and don't deserve any of this?

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
So you are completely innocent, you have done nothing wrong, and don't deserve any of this?

I'll hold my hands up and admit that I shouldn't have posted the PM. That was definitely an error on my part. I would have removed it straight away but it's not possible for me to edit my posts in the for sale section.

You have called me names and insinuated that I'm a drunk. That is extremely childish and is not how I would expect a mod to conduct themselves.

But most importantly you incorrectly nuked this thread and have failed to acknowledge that even after I sent you proof of what I originally paid for the watch.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I'll hold my hands up and admit that I shouldn't have posted the PM. That was definitely an error on my part. I would have removed it straight away but it's not possible for me to edit my posts in the for sale section.

You have called me names and insinuated that I'm a drunk. That is extremely childish and is not how I would expect a mod to conduct themselves.

But most importantly you incorrectly nuked this thread and have failed to acknowledge that even after I sent you proof of what I originally paid for the watch.

I called you drunk, because it is the only rational explanation for you to continue to push this even though I gave you the opportunity to come back tomorrow to relist it properly. Don't forget how much you posted it for originally, but you know why bother remember that?

I called you a smartass because you are acting like one with what you keep posting, just calling a spade a spade.

And yes, I called you princess because you are acting like a little girl.

So all in all I don't see where my behavior is wrong, but I do see how yours is.

As I stated to begin with, you think you are special and don't have to follow the rules, you are wrong, and because you don't seem to take the hint, you will be in the brig shortly... then you may continue this crap and think about who you are as a person and do some soul searching on why your sarcastic mouth got you there in the first place.

Reactions: jduval

RS6man

INMATE
6/3/18
I called you drunk, because it is the only rational explanation for you to continue to push this even though I gave you the opportunity to come back tomorrow to relist it properly. Don't forget how much you posted it for originally, but you know why bother remember that?

I called you a smartass because you are acting like one with what you keep posting, just calling a spade a spade.

And yes, I called you princess because you are acting like a little girl.

So all in all I don't see where my behavior is wrong, but I do see how yours is.

As I stated to begin with, you think you are special and don't have to follow the rules, you are wrong, and because you don't seem to take the hint, you will be in the brig shortly... then you may continue this crap and think about who you are as a person and do some soul searching on why your sarcastic mouth got you there in the first place.

I am very disappointed in you. I called you out for an incorrect Nuke and you still haven't admitted your error.

I'm sure that it'll eat you up inside that you were wrong and aren't a big enough man to admit it here in front of all your friends.

I will liase with the other mods and see what action they will take. You are clearly in over your head.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I am very disappointed in you. I called you out for an incorrect Nuke and you still haven't admitted your error.

I'm sure that it'll eat you up inside that you were wrong and aren't a big enough man to admit it here in front of all your friends.

I will liase with the other mods and see what action they will take. You are clearly in over your head.

You have some crazy warped view of the world.

The sales post of the watch you listed that you put in this thread clearly showed that the guy dropped the price of his watch to 299 euros, yet you listed this originally for what was 330? Then when I called you on it, you got flippant with me so I nuked it and let you relist the watch, then I go through the sales thread more closely and find where the seller dropped his price, and after trying to profiteer once, even 1 euro is profiteering. That is what was posted in his thread. After the fact you try to tell me what you paid, well, it was already too late for you because instead of taking a conciliatory attitude and coming back tomorrow to relist it you kept pushing it. Well now look where we are. I am not in over my head, I am merely trying to enforce the rules and for some reason you don't think they apply to you. SMH as the kids say...

Reactions: Katarsis and DD60

DrJohnWatsonJr

Supporter-*NOOB FRIENDLY*
Supporter
27/12/16

I'm sure Ralphy has no need to prove his "manliness" to us. He's been a trusted and valued member of our forum for years and we're extremely fortunate he's volunteered to moderate this forum. In trying to "clear" your name, you exposed personal information of another member. It's like trying to throw water on a stove fire but instead of water, it's *frickin gasoline. You, my friend, are the one over your head.

If you had taken 5 extra seconds to verify pricing before your sale, then we wouldn't be in this dilemma would we? You need to back down and watch the way you address ANY moderator. They're not given power because they're here longer or have the most posts but rather that they've proven they can be tasked to protect this forum.

Sheesh, people like you make my blood boil, especially after claiming to have "received" an apology. I always do my best to help new members with any/all questions they may have but any member who has such blatant disrespect of the rules deserves nothing.

Like a dog chasing after its own tail, I hope you get what you're looking for.

*keep it PG

DocJ edit: Apologies for the swearing. I hate it when someone goes after a friend.

Last edited: